#1 in Multivitamins

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula: Naturally sourced colors and flavors Contains no gluten (wheat), milk, eggs, peanuts, or soy Lab tested to ensure quality and potency see more...

• Has anyone taken more than one a day?... are they that go...3 Answers
  • Do you feel a difference in your overall health when taki...7 Answers
  • Is it okay to eat more than 2 a day?11 Answers
MISC BRANDS Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula
  • "I always forgot to take my vitamins in the morning, but these gummy vitamins taste good and are easier to take. " in 6 reviews
  • "I take one of these gummys every day and i feel healthier and my hair healthier too ever since i started taking them!" in 5 reviews
Paige M.
Aliquippa , PA
I love that I’m getting healthy by taking these. I started on these because I was having inconsistent periods and sometimes none at all. My dr told me to get on a women’s multivitamin and these did the trick. My body is back to normal and I feel better. The have an ok taste and they were not that expensive.It provides me with the energy I need to get me through the day and it has boosted my metabolism so I’m not picking throughout the day either. I highly recommend if your looking for a women’s multivitamin.
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was having a hard time staying motivated to take my daily vitamins until I found these. These making taking your daily vitamins so much easier. It's just like eating candy. They're flavorful and delicious. You eat 2 and a day and it's actually something I like eating instead of taking more pills.
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the very first time that I tried these vitamins by Vitafusion. They taste really good. They come in the form of gummies or even regular pills. I love these gummies. They consists of pretty much everything you need as in vitamins and minerals. We bought it from Target or Wal-Mart. I just finished the whole bottle. I am not a not 100% sure if they help with diet that much (for me personally anyway) but they do give me energy for sure. I feel less tired and sleepy. They are easy to chew on. I would definitely recommend it to every woman out there.
Lacy O.
Hanford
I like these vitamins. They don't upset my stomach and they have good flavors. The only reason I didn't give full stars is that after opening the gummy vitamins they get stale before the end of the month.
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking gummy multivitamins ever since I was a kid since I just couldn’t stomach those chalky ones. These are so convenient and they taste like gummy candy too! You can usually get them in a two pack on Amazon or at Costco
Fweezii A.
So good my brother in law would rather eat these than the one for men. Soft and chewy. The taste great for being vitamins and none of that chalk taste you get from the Flintstones vitamins. It taste better than most vitamins and the cost is affordable for the amount that come in the bottle.
Abbey G.
Charleston
Well get this!! I used to swear by these multivitamins until I learned in my environmental studies and sustainability class that vitamins tend to have zero effect on your health! Unless you have a real deficiency then there is no need to take vitamin supplements because they won't benefit you any! So those of you without deficiencies, save your money! And those of you with deficiencies get these cause they taste great!
Leah B.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my go-to vitamins that I usually purchase from Target for a fair and competitive price. I love the flavor of the vitamin, and the fact that it is a gummy and not a pill. It contains a lot of the good-for-you vitamins and minerals that women need such as folic acid, B-complex vitamins, calcium, and many more. These were a nice step up from the Flinstones gummies that I used to take each morning, because I never had found a gummy whose flavor and size was as good as this!
Laura M.
El Paso, TX
I always forgot to take my vitamins and stopped using them for a while because I was just wasting money, but when I finally decided to try these gummies, I realized how much I've been missing out. They are delicious, they don't stick in your teeth at all, and they are fun to eat, just like a snack. I never forget to take them, and I have more energy ever since. I really recommend them to anyone!
Alison B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These vitamins taste good. I like that they can be eaten on their own, without needing to eat it with food. It’s expensive, but these are pretty much the only vitamins I will remember to take everyday
Kieu H.
Is it okay to eat more than 2 a day?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Do you feel a difference in your overall health when taking these vitamins? (Body, mind, etc..) If so, after how long?
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this really increase your energy level? Did you feel any different?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
What's the recommended dosage?
member-533477c9c
DENVER
Has anyone taken more than one a day?... are they that good that you wanna keep eating them all?