#8 in Vitamins & Supplements

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula: Naturally sourced colors and flavors Contains no gluten (wheat), milk, eggs, peanuts, or soy Lab tested to ensure quality and potency see more...

• Has anyone taken more than one a day?... are they that good that ...3 Answers
  • Do you feel a difference in your overall health when taking these...7 Answers
  • Is it okay to eat more than 2 a day?9 Answers
MISC BRANDS Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula
  • "I always forgot to take my vitamins in the morning, but these gummy vitamins taste good and are easier to take. " in 6 reviews
  • "I take one of these gummys every day and i feel healthier and my hair healthier too ever since i started taking them!" in 5 reviews
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking gummy multivitamins ever since I was a kid since I just couldn’t stomach those chalky ones. These are so convenient and they taste like gummy candy too! You can usually get them in a two pack on Amazon or at Costco
Abbey G.
Charleston
Well get this!! I used to swear by these multivitamins until I learned in my environmental studies and sustainability class that vitamins tend to have zero effect on your health! Unless you have a real deficiency then there is no need to take vitamin supplements because they won't benefit you any! So those of you without deficiencies, save your money! And those of you with deficiencies get these cause they taste great!
Laura M.
El Paso , TX
I always forgot to take my vitamins and stopped using them for a while because I was just wasting money, but when I finally decided to try these gummies, I realized how much I've been missing out. They are delicious, they don't stick in your teeth at all, and they are fun to eat, just like a snack. I never forget to take them, and I have more energy ever since. I really recommend them to anyone!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are really good to have for a few reasons to get those nutrients that you're missing from not eating properly also to give you that energy from not getting enough fiber in your diet or not getting enough vitamin C it just has everything packed them one pill to help a lot of things
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These made taking a daily vitamin a little bit easier. I have problems remembering taking a daily vitamin, but I know I feel better when I do. These gummies were much easier to take than normal vitamins. They aren't the greatest flavor, but its better than swallowing a pill.
Amy Y.
El Cerrito, CA
Absolutely love this supplement. If you've ever had to take any supplement especially for women's health, I recommend this item. Taste like candy, easy to cary, and definitely worth the value. Love the taste, size, and I feel satisfied overall with this product.
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
Review for: Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula, 150 count more...
These are a must try. Not overly priced. Taste great. Can be found at any Wal-Mart or big store. If you have a hard time remembering to take regular vitamins, try these.
Allie H.
Lexington, KY
I always take two of these gummies while getting ready in the morning. Kept on my bathroom shelf, they’re easy to pop in my mouth & get my daily dose of vitamins!
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always needed vitamins, but the pill form always made me nauseous. Vitafusion is a tasty gummy that I can take at different times during the day to avoid the nauseous feeling. I take mine with food and split the two a day between morning and evening. This is my favorite way of gaining the vitamins my body needs everyday. The taste is amazing and there is no trace of vitamin left in your mouth. These vitamins contain everything I've included in my picture. I also buy the teen gummies and the kid gummies for my two girls. We only wish they made the gummy form for my husband. :)
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started taking these women’s vitamins mainly to get the extra vitamins and metabolism support but they taste nasty and after a month I feel no different. Not worth the price
Kieu H.
Is it okay to eat more than 2 a day?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you feel a difference in your overall health when taking these vitamins? (Body, mind, etc..) If so, after how long?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
What's the recommended dosage?
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this really increase your energy level? Did you feel any different?
member-533477c9c
DENVER
Has anyone taken more than one a day?... are they that good that you wanna keep eating them all?