Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersMisc Brands
TriDerma MD Psoriasis Control Face Scalp & Body Lotion with Bonus Tube, 42 oz

by Misc Brands

TriDerma MD Psoriasis Control Face Scalp & Body Lotion with Bonus Tube: Relieves and helps prevent recurrence of itching, irritation, redness, flaking, and scaling due to psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis Soothing oat protein helps calm irritated skin Vitamins A, B and E help keep skin healthy Cortisone-free formula is safe for daily use Natural, fast healing without a prescription Free 1.1 oz bonus tube is perfect for purse, office, travel, friend

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MISC BRANDS TriDerma MD Psoriasis Control Face Scalp & Body Lotion with Bonus Tube, 4.2 oz!
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My real score in stars is 100+ If you have eczema or psoriasis please get TriDerma as soon as possible. I like most that suffer eczema or psoriasis had tried so many different types of creams, lotions, balms etc. Nothing would work for me long term or any type of improvement. I try to avoid any prescription with steroids. I finally found TriDerma and it has changed my life! The itchness and pain has completely turned around. I love it. I am quite sure it is due to the natural ingredients. Please try it out.
Antoinette C.
I haven't been using this product that long but it does stop the itching. It doesn't have a small and isn't greasy or leave behind a sticky film.

Looking for your answer?