MISC BRANDS Advil Allergy & Congestion Relief Coated Tablets uploaded by Tara B.MISC BRANDS Advil Allergy & Congestion Relief Coated Tablets uploaded by Kimberly M.

MISC BRANDS Advil Allergy & Congestion Relief Coated Tablets

Advil Allergy & Congestion Relief Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, and the common cold: runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, itching of the nose or throat, sneezing, nasal congestion, sinus pressure, headache, minor body aches and pains, fever Reduces swelling of the nasal passages Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose 1-pill dosage see more...

Laura S.
Hot Springs, AR
Absolutely love this stuff. It totally dries your nose up without being too dry. It doesn't make you sleepy. I've pill is all you need to star feeling better.
Heather V.
Sylvester , WV
Waste of money. Didn't even take my fever away and some how seemed to make me more congested. Stick with mucinex.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
This works great and fast not to bad priced can find just about every where in the cold section of stores
Yari S.
Advil does it again ! I am an allergy sufferer.. year round and living in the valley doesn't help at all ... I have tried every kind of allergy medication and none really seem to do the job ... I feel no different other than drowsy when I use a different brand ... but Advil clears my congestion... sinus .. watery eyes.. all with out making me drowsy.
April B.
If it wasn't for my discovery of this I don't know what I would do during the year when allergies get really bad. I have been an avid user of the Advil Sinus Congestion & Pain for well over a year now and sometimes it doesn't get the job done, so I decided it wouldn't hurt to try the Allergy & Congestion Relief. It starts to work about 5 maybe 10 minutes after I take the tablet and lasts for hours. It relieves the pain from the sinus pressure and makes me feel like a million bucks. I absolutely love this stuff. It works great year round. It is a bit on the expensive side, but the higher price is worth it for a product that works.
Myra H.
Pretty affordable and it does work but the relief is not very long lasting... the instructions say to take 1 every 4 hours, and sometimes I found myself struggling to make it to 4 hours before needing to take another for my sinus congestion. I would pay more for a product that I don't have to take as often though I did appreciate that this included pain reliever as well to help with sinus headaches, etc.
Tara B.
I was pretty unsure about this until I needed some relief at work & I was given this. It worked AMAZING! After an hour of taking it I was not as snotty. Once I had two doses in my system I started feeling so much better. I bought from Walgreens for $7.99
Grace H.
Katy, TX
This allergy medicine is the Best! I keep it on my desk at work because my allergies bother me in the building. Especially during the spring time. This medicine is great for headaches caused by sinus pressure and all the other sinus symptoms that allergy sufferers battle with.
Kimberly M.
On the days when I can't get to my allergist or Pharmacy these pills help
Hold me over. This will decor rly work for someone with mild allergies and congestion.