Mirta de Perales Hair Serum with Keratin & Argon Oil from Morocco uploaded by Clarissa C.

BY GENERIC

Mirta de Perales Hair Serum with Keratin & Argon Oil from Morocco: Instant results Repairs, illuminates, and protects Alcohol free For all hair types see more...

Amber B.
This product works so well for my hair. It helps my hair stay nourished and healthy it also helps my hair growth and shine!
Aleesa H.
Pella, IA
Perfect for making your hair softer...I put it on after my shower and my hair feels healthy all day.
frankette r.
Sanibel
I always use argon oil but I am not sure if actually hells my hair. Does it just make a subtle difference ?
Mallory W.
I have been wanting to try this, but I am not sure if it's worth the price. What do you guys think?
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
I have been looking at this product for a while but it is costly in comparison to some other products with argan oil. what's the difference between this and lower priced products?
Allison A.
Bensalem, PA
I have really bad dead ends and my hair gets frizzy, will this help tame my hair and help my ends?