BY MIRTA DE PERALES

wendy m.
This product it very good and it works really good on people I have seen this product on my area stores ,beauty supplies even pharmacist has them as well very good product I use it all the time and I love the way it works on me .
Erika P.
This product really reduces fine lines and makes my face feel refreshed. It's a little oily at first but once it's set into your skin it makes it feel soft. Use it in the morning and to go to bed and my frown wrinkles on my forehead have gone away.
Marlys A.
This collagen cream is the best after just 3 days i started to notice less puffiness under my eyes and face. I highly recommend this product if you have that issue.
Vlora J.
It works fast and great results within the same week you use it! Gets rid of the puffiness under your eyes and leaves your skin soft!
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh wao i remember using this products when I was small, it worked wonders to may hair, my mom loves this brand. It is great.
Courtney W.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product as an eye cream at night and when I wake up my skin feels nice and taut around my eyes!
Amanda K.
Brooklyn
It’s pretty good not greasy or sticky and it relieves dry and irritated skin from acne.
Joyce Marie N.
Guayanilla Puerto Rico
Te hace sentir el rostro más firme, saludable y luminoso. Un buen producto sin duda.💪❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Kayla S.
Portage, IN
How fast does it take till you see results
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Where do u apply this cream
Tatum P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good collagen product to use?
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I find it at? & What is the price?