Mirro W003SA82 Get-A-Grip Nonstick Cookware Set

by Mirro

Think you can t find brand name, quality cookware at a price that fits your budget? Think again. You can find what you re looking for in Mirro s aluminum nonstick  cookware. And its price range makes it very affordable. • Aluminum Construction • Nonstick exterior for easy cleaning and nonstick interior prevents foods from sticking • Oven safe to 350 degrees • Silicone soft-grip, stay cool handles. 10 piece set includes: 8" & 10" saut pans 1 & 2 Qt. covered sauce pans 5 Qt. covered Dutch oven 2 tools.

Are these any good? And does it last long?
Are these durable?
Start your review of Mirro W003SA82 Get-A-Grip Nonstick Cookware Set!
How would you rate this product?
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
gift him a set of these my grandmother and 3 years and I can say that loves their pots, because they are mu fast in every way to boil water in less than 5 minutes is ready, meals in pans are deliosas if convinamos also the sason my grandmother, yapesar the years they have still work as new
Mariana D.
I'm did not like this product because I found that overtime the nonstick slowly chipped away leaving it looking brittle and beat up. It was a cheap affordable price from Amazon but I would not recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good cooking set. If you are looking for a set of pans for a moving in college student then maybe it would be a go to product but I don't recommend it.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Mirro W003SA82 Get-A-Grip Nonstick Cookware Set uploaded by Layal L.
Nice variety of collection, good quality, we have been using it for a while and it has been Working great. I can not think of a downside. And it is not pricey.
Karina V.
Raleigh, NC
Love them... great but for a set ....and very inexpensive. ..for a first time buyer of pots its a great deal...and a great gift
Elainie C.
Carlsbad, NM
I love the nonstick keeps everything nice and don't burn! I recommend these!!
I love the nonstick keeps everything nice and don't burn! I recommend these!!
cammy D.
Alma, MI
Love this product. Cooks food evenly and no sticking. I would love a new set for my kitchen
Maha A.
Amazing set absolutely worth it best purchase ever i recommand it i used them for most of the time and they are still in amazing condition