BY MIRRO #8 in Pressure Cookers

In a hurry to prepare dinner? You can cut cooking time of your favorite foods by as much as 70%, retain healthy nutrients that are lost in conventional cooking and make mouth watering meals with a Mirro Pressure Cooker. There are three separate safety features on all models. • 16-Quart Pressure Cooker • Rustproof and dishwasher safe polished, heavy gauge aluminum construction • Safety features - locking handle, overpressure release valve and gasket release window • Pressure monitoring device built into handle • 10-year limited warranty. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This pot does this and MORE!! I have canned a couple batches of peaches and apricots. The apricots I cold packed and didn't like the results, the fruit floated to the top. The peaches I hot packed and they came out better than I could have dreamed. During the end of the Razor Clam season, we collected several pounds of clams and canned several. They came out GREAT! Since then, we have also canned tuna. I have to say, it is a bit loud to can the tuna, but our jars were pretty and the tuna was fantastic.
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Estas ollas desde que tengo uso de razon siempre la an utilizado en mi familia y vs de generación en generación. Y a mi m gusta mucho como cocina los frijoles. Muy bien recommendada.
Katana S.
I like using this to cut down on time. What I use it for
Most is when I cook beef stew which cut the down time to at least half of the time
letícia r.
Mossoro RN
Essa panela e otima para fazer receitas , principalmente para fazer aquele almoço gostoso para reunir a sua família .