BY MIRRO #43 in Cookware Sets

Think you can t find brand name, quality cookware at a price that fits your budget? Think again. You can find what you re looking for in Mirro s aluminum nonstick cookware. And its price range makes it very affordable. • Aluminum construction • Silicone soft-grip, stay-cool handles • Tempered glass covers to easily view • Oven safe to 350°F. Includes: 8" Saut 10" Saut 1-quart saucepan w/cover 2-quart saucepan w/cover 5-quart Dutch oven w/cover 2 tools. see more...

Ashley L.
I just recently purchased this and so far I love them. They are great at non-sticking I do not even need to add any oil to my pans. I do not place them in the dishwasher though even though it states you can, I simply just hand wash them with a sponge.
Kaitlyn B.
Somerset, KY
I got this set as a gift when I moved out. I absolutely love how it doesn't allow food to stick. When I saw how much they were, I was shocked because I was expecting more expensive because of the high quality.
michael a.
Blytheville, AR
I bought this product expecting something of lesser quality for what I paid....I was way wrong. My only regret was that I did not purchase more sets to give as gifts. The glass lids are great, the color is very modern and attractive. The quality of the silicone handles is a plus. Great Dea
catherine r.
Old Forge, PA
I have this set in my house the handles can off some but other than that its a good set i love the color might even get another set but hopefully i just got bad ones and the next set hopefully wont fall off .
Tanya V.
Acworth, GA
I love these pots and pans. The non stick makes cooking eggs a breeze. I love the larger pot for boiling water to make sweet tea or mac n cheese. They are not overly heavy and the price is nice.
Stephanie T.
Hindsville, AR
It's such a good quality for a great price. I would've expected a higher price for the quality. Completely satisfied.
Adriana G.
Warrenton, NC
I love the handles and it cooks food good it don't stick and it is very easy to clean off i had my set for a year
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
I bought this set when I recently moved. Very good set and I love how the food doesn't stick. Very easy to clean
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
Where is this product typically sold??
Adriana G.
Warrenton, NC
In what colors do they have ?