Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair Straightenersmiropure

by miropure

Auto Shut Off Function For Security: secure with auto shut off function. 60-minutes auto shutoff gives you added peace of mind with every use.You're protected by a 360 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class personal customer service . Easy to Use & Travel Friendly: Universal Dual Voltage 110-240V, will automatically adjust to the proper voltage when used with a compatible adapter . Small Size, Light Weight: Convenient for Traveling and On the Go. It's compact size allows for easy storage in your carry-on bag. High Density Of NANO Comb Brush For Curly Hair: make it way easier for curly hair, Straight and frizz-free hair in just several minutes, also provides a massaging effect that benefits the scalp and simulates hair follicles. Two Heat Settings: Two different heat settings for different hair types provide you with total control for all your hairstyling needs.

Auto Shut Off Function For Security - secure with auto shut off function. 60-minutes auto shutoff gives you added peace of mind with every use.You're protected by a 360 day, no-questions asked money back guarantee and world class personal customer service; Easy to Use & Travel Friendly - Universal Dual Voltage 110-240V, will automatically adjust to the proper voltage when used with a compatible adapter; Small Size, Light Weight - Convenient for Traveling and On the Go. It's compact size allows for easy storage in your carry-on bag.; High Density Of NANO Comb Brush For Curly Hair - make it way easier for curly hair, Straight and frizz-free hair in just several minutes, also provides a massaging effect that benefits the scalp and simulates hair follicles.; Two Heat Settings - Two different heat settings for different hair types provide you with total control for all your hairstyling needs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MiroPure Mini Hair Straightener Brush with Portable Lightweight Adjustable Temperature for Natural Healthy Silky Hair, Hair Straightening Brush Dual Voltage Auto Shut Off with Heat Resistant Glove!
Pyeongtaek , Gyeonggi
MiroPure Mini Hair Straightener Brush with Portable Lightweight Adjustable Temperature for Natural Healthy Silky Hair, Hair Straightening Brush Dual Voltage Auto Shut Off with Heat Resistant Glove uploaded by Candee-Emily// C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this along with my sultra straightener, but mainly I got this to straighten my hair quick and fast. I had permed my hair around 10 months ago & there were certain days where I preferred my straight hair and with that said, using my sultra straightener was a bit time consuming especially when I was in a rush but needed to have my hair straight for the event. After getting this, my hair was relatively straight within only a few minutes and it only took a few brushes. Now, one thing I’d like more is if the bristles were a bit more closely knitted...if that’s the right way to describe it. Since my hair is more on the thin side, it doesn’t quite straighten all the way, and that’s where I go and use my sultra quickly with it. It seems like a lot of work but actually for me to straighten my whole head it takes about 5 minutes or less. Just in case anyone is interested, this Is how my perm looks like.
Keewatin , ON
The brush  straightens hair quicker than a regular flat iron. It wasn’t expensive at all, I purchased this product off amazon. Would recommend.

Looking for your answer?