MakeupEye MakeupMascaraMirenesse Cosmetics
"Mirenesse" Secret Weapon 24hr Mascara Original (Black) x 2 - Winner Best Mascara 10g / 035oz

by Mirenesse Cosmetics

"A Girl's Best Friend" The Holy Grail of Mascara formulas! No More Panda Eyes! A true revolutionary breakthrough, the Secret Weapon 24HR Mascara targets each individual lash by forming unique tubes of colour to amazingly lengthen, thicken and curl your...

Does anyone have information on this mascara? I would love to try it
This mascara looks so sleek. Does it actually last a good 24 hours or does it start to clump and flake off and collect around the under eye?
Start your review of "Mirenesse" Secret Weapon 24hr Mascara Original (Black) x 2 - Winner Best Mascara 10g / 0.35oz!
Fabiola M.
Boca Raton, FL
"Mirenesse" Secret Weapon 24hr Mascara Original (Black) x 2 - Winner Best Mascara 10g / 0.35oz uploaded by Fabiola M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I bought this mascara because it had great reviews, it makes your eyelashes very define but it doesn’t work for thick straight and rebel eyelashes like mine!
Natalie B.
Salado, TX
Great Mascara. I love the wand on this mascara. It lengthens and truly gives a falsies look. I like to wear this mascara as a “base coat”, and it works great! A little pricy, but worth it.
Kerryn G.
Bundaberg, QLD Australia
LOVE this mascara. I purchased this from aorebeauty.com.au in a 24h variety 3 pack. All of their mascaras that I've tried apply so easily with zero clumping and a flawless finish. I love the flare and deep black that this one give my lashes