by Mirenesse

Super Nova Beyond makeup. A 3-in-I multitasking skin perfector with revolutionary Chromafusion and Tripeptide Technology to instantly layer skin with an invisible skin like 24hr triplex matrix of line smoothing moisturiser, pore refining primer, and...

I have been dying to try a new foundation. The only thing is my skin is kind of sensitive and I break out easily. I have combination skin, what is a good foundation I can use? I’m currently using covergirl for sensitive skin.
Does this work?
Start your review of "Mirenesse Cosmetics" Flawless Revolution Foundation - 3 in 1 Skin Perfector 30g / 1.05oz (21. Vienna) - AUTHENTIC!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte
Im in love. To this brand. Every product is perfect and the price is good in relation with the quality . More tones .but they have a lot of shades. You can find your undertone easily.
Denton , TX
If I could only wear one foundation for the rest of my life this would be the one I would pick. It moisturizes without making your skin look greasy and has a built-in primer and Skin Care ingredients. It is one of the few foundations I've ever found that actually matched my skin. On top of that it's in a pump so you don't have to get germs all over it and in it. It lasts all day with minimal touch up, even in the Texas summer.