MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersMirenesse Cosmetics
4 in 1 Skin Clone Foundation Mineral Face Powder SPF 15 Mini 23 Mocha

by Mirenesse Cosmetics

Save Me - A 4-in-1 pressed mineral powder foundation infused with youth extending ingredients. Super smooth and creamy and has no shiny effect like other mineral powders. POWDER- FOUNDATION- ANTIAGIENG MINERAL SUNSCREEN ALL IN ONE! Key Ingredients: •...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mirenesse Cosmetics 4 in 1 Skin Clone Foundation Mineral Face Powder SPF 15 Mini 23. Mocha!
Dayna B.
Review for: Mirenesse Cosmetics 4 in 1 Skin Clone Foundation Mineral Face Powder SPF 15 Mini 13. Vanilla
I bought my first Mirenesse product from Nordstrom Rack.  I had never heard of it before, most likely since it’s an Australian brand.  I loved it.  This foundation and face powder in one is great.  Very smooth and matches my skin tone perfectly.  It goes on effortlessly, which, if you’re in a hurry is a great help.  It seems to last all day on my skin( dry,  mature).
cathy B.
Woodcroft, SA
Review for: Mirenesse Cosmetics 4 in 1 Skin Clone Foundation Mineral Face Powder SPF 15 Mini 21. Vienna
I’ve only used this a few times but it’s great for a quick face & go. Lovely & light on the skin, doesn’t leave your face feeling dry or tight.
Amber W.
Lovely powder foundation. Works well by itself or as a setting powder. The only issue I have with it is the lightest shade is still too dark for me

Looking for your answer?