BY MIRAVAL #98 in Liquor

Miraval Cotes De Provence. see more...

• What's the consensus on this rosé, is it worth the inflated price?1 Answers
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
I received a bottle of this awesome rosé as a thank you gift from a vendor this week and it totally made my day! The bottle is already beautiful,but the wine is delish! It's not too heavy or too light, not too sweet or bitter, but offers a delicate and beautiful finish. I'm adding this one to my gifting list this year.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
This light, refreshing rose' is SO delicious! It is a Cotes de Provence rose' so it is light and the perfect blend of dry and fruity. It is the perfect summer wine because it goes down smoothly and has nice peach and strawberry notes while not being overly being sweet. It isn't the cheapest option out there at around $23.00 a bottle but it is on sale at World Market fairly often. When it goes on sale I buy several bottles. Fun fact, the award winning vineyard is owned by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. I didn't know that until after I had been drinking it for a while and I have to say I am very impressed by their beautiful product. You really need to try this out. It is just plain delicious!
Sherika B.
Sherika B.
Carencro, LA
The color in the pics are misleading. My rose wine was a pale whitish pink color. I purchased a miniature bottle at my local World Market. It was expensive...$17 for a mini. A full size bottle was 29.99 at World Market. It was horrible tasting. It was not sweet at all. I would not recommend and if you want to try , please buy a mini to see if you like it before spending 29.99 on the full size.
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Conroe, TX
This is my all time favorite rosé! I have been drinking this all summer long and am always looking forward to opening the next bottle. I purchase it at Specs in Houston and I will continue to repurchase. It compares well to Whispering Angel!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I honestly did not expect to like this rosé but I really do. It's an intriguing pale pink rose with strawberry, white pear and floral aromas with summer berry, wild herb and tangy tangerine flavors balanced by a refreshing acidity. At under $20 per bottle, it's well worth it.
kay b.
kay b.
Bedminster, NJ
What's the consensus on this rosé, is it worth the inflated price?