Miraval Cotes De Provence

by Miraval

Miraval Cotes De Provence.

What's the consensus on this rosé, is it worth the inflated price?
Start your review of Miraval Cotes De Provence!
Rocío V.
Beaverton, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Miraval Cotes De Provence uploaded by Rocío V.
Purchased at: Costco
I don't really like it because the it has no flavor but I do like the packaging and how the bottle looks like.
Austen P.
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I love this Rosé - very well-balanced, and not overly acidic. I would say it is more on the drier side. I like this one slightly more than Whispering Angel (for comparison), as I find this one to be a little less acidic/more well-balanced.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
1,365 reviews
Miraval Cotes De Provence uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Miraval cotes de provence,this is my favorite to drink l have those product l thinks two years ago the flavor l like it for me not much alcohol,its not sweet its good l can drink those the hole off bottle hehe,l'm joking but those very experience l don't know right now.
Allie O.
Ukiah, CA
Miraval Cotes De Provence uploaded by Allie O.
Purchased at: Safeway
Miraval Cotes De Provence is a great rosé, so perfect to enjoy on a warm summer night. This wine is light, crisp and refreshing and the aromas are that of fresh fruit and flowers. The bottle is equally impressive with its unique and sophisticated shape.
Tiffany P.
Seneca, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My favorite ever! I absolutely love Rose and this one is just as yummy as I thought it would be. Too bad it doesn’t come in a bigger bottle.
JoJo M.
Moon Township, PA
One of my favorite rose. Not too sweet and not too dry. It pairs well with everything!
Kelly K.
I received a bottle of this awesome rosé as a thank you gift from a vendor this week and it totally made my day! The bottle is already beautiful,but the wine is delish! It's not too heavy or too light, not too sweet or bitter, but offers a delicate and beautiful finish. I'm adding this one to my gifting list this year.
Allegra V.
Los Angeles , CA
3 words- Jolie Pitt Reserve. I feel like that shouldn’t matter but it makes me love this Rosé even more. This bottle is stunning and the rosé is flawless. It’s not too sweet or too dry, it’s perfectly balanced and makes a wonderful gift.
Sara S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my FAVORITE roses. It's not too sweet and not too dry, just a perfect balance. It's very refreshing and perfect chilled for the summer (but I drink it year-round because it's so good).  If you like rose, I definitely recommend trying this one!
Tati P.
Panorama City, CA
It’s definitely a dry rose mostly if they are from Provence that’s what their like. Presentation is up there it’s pretty loved by everyone. It’s price point is a little higher than whispering angel. Both similar if you ask me. I prefer my rose with a little Grenache that way it has a subtle sweetness to it.