BY MIRASSOU

Mirassou california pinot noir 750 ml see more...

• Could this wine be served cold ,if so at what temp is best?2 Answers
  • What meal do you think pairs best with this wine?2 Answers
Mirassou California Pinot Noir 750 ml
  • "Reasonably priced for wine and even better than that is that I can typically find it on sale. " in 1 review
Vernae H.
I only tried this one once in a restaurant. It was sweet enough for a lot of people, but I prefer expensive wines and cheap champagnes. Mirassou PN has a good blend for casual dining and snacking. I'd like to try it with a steak, next time. Maybe I'll grab a bottle and venture out more.
Jennifer O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like this pinot noir.  Its a pleasure to have red wine that doesn't taste like vinegar. You can taste the fruitful flavors and accents in this wine
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
I received a bottle of this from an employer as a christmas gift, which was a really nice gesture since I had only been there for five days. I really liked the flavor, it's light bodied and went perfectly with the seafood I had cooked. Pinot Noir is also my preferred red wine, I was very excited to discover that it's not that expensive. I still buy a bottle every now and then when I feel like a glass or two.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love pinot noir, so when i got this bottle for my birthday I was very excited to try, it is very well priced, but it wasn't as rich in flavor which i prefer, It seems more like something that would be better enjoyed with a meal if your hosting a dinner party or holiday party. Not so much just having a glass by itself. It did taste good tho, i can be a bit picky when it comes to wine :-)
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
When you're looking for a great, cheap pinot nior this one is by far the best! It is smooth and so easy to drink. This one is always my go to. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good pinot nior but doesn't want to spend a lot!
Chantelle K.
I'm not much of a drinker, but when I do drink I prefer wine. My favorite type is Pinot noir. This particular brand can go anywhere from $8-$15 where I live just depending on sales. It's definitely a must try if you're looking for light wine that it pretty good and not badly priced. Also, it's not much in the sweeter side so if that's what you're looking for than this is not it
Kristin S.
Lorton, VA
I picked up a bottle of this on sale just to try it out - I love a good pinot - and have found it's a good go-to pinot noir when you want something light that can be served colder than normal for a hot day. It's nothing fancy but it's light-bodied and inexpensive, and good quality for the little you pay.
Kelly W.
I love this wine! It is my absolute favorite Pinot Noir! The flavor is great and so is the price! I actually love all of the Mirassou wines. It is always my go to brand, and I have referred many people to it that felt the same way after tasting it.
Melonie F.
Not bad but not great either. Smooth and easy to drink. For the price, I would buy it again for a dinner party. But when I want to enjoy a great Pinot Noir, I will look elsewhere.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I found this wine on markdown, and it was a great price. I have tried quite a few pinot noir's, and although this one was good, by comparison it's not the best that I've had.
Could this wine be served cold ,if so at what temp is best?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
What meal do you think pairs best with this wine?

back