Miramax Psycho Killer Series - DVD uploaded by Olivia A.Miramax Psycho Killer Series - DVD uploaded by Amber M.

BY NONE

Halloween: H20" - Now the headmistress of a private school, Laurie Strode (Jamie Lee Curtis) is still struggling with the horrifying, 20-year-old memories of the maniacal killer Michael Myers. when he suddenly reappears with a vengeance! And this Halloween, his terror will strike a whole new generation! Laurie's rebellious son (Josh Hartnett), his girlfriend (Michelle Williams), and the school security guard (LL Cool J) will become Michael's newest victims unless Laurie can conquer her greatest fears and put evil in its place once and for all! The time has come again for you to experience the frightening fun of "Halloween" - the motion picture series that totally redefined terror. "Halloween: Resurrection" - Original Halloween star Jamie Lee Curtis is back and joined by Busta Rhymes and Tyra Banks in the terrifying "Halloween: Resurrection", another installment in the electrifying horror film series. The reality programmers at DangerTainment (Rhymes, Banks) have selected Rudy (Sean Patrick Thomas), Bill (Thomas Ian Nicholas) and a group of thrill-seeking teenagers to spend one fun-filled night in the childhood home of serial killer Michael Meyers. But the planned live broadcast turns deadly when their evening of excitement becomes a night of horror as Michael himself decides to crash the party. "Halloween VI: The Curse Of Michael Myers": In a single horrifying night, Michael Myers' masked reign of terror changed Halloween forever. Now, six years after he was presumed dead in a fire, Myers has returned to kill again - and this time there's no escape. As the homicidal fury builds to a spine-tingling climax, the long-hidden secrets of the screen's most maniacal murderer are revealed. with shocking results. "Mother's Boys" - After Jude Madigan (Jamie Lee Curtis) abruptly deserts her family, her husband, Robert (Peter Gallagher), and their young sons slowly build a happy new life with another woman. But when Jude unexpectedly returns three years later, her dangerous see more...

Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Horror movies always get me in the mood for Halloween! They never scare me so I just get to enjoy them. The Halloween movies are classics and are definitely my favorites but the rest on here are great too! Would definitely recommend to any scary movie buff!
Breana B.
This set is what truly made me get into horror movies love it! Such diversity in the movies! Quality is great! I love it! Nothing like it around! The actors are great I recommend it! And would buy it again if I had the choice
Jamie L.
Carlisle
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Jamie Lee Curtis. Shes my all time favorite scream queen. It freaks me out when does comedy or serious roles. She was destined to be horror. This dvd set features my girl Jamie in all 4 movies. Halloween is obviously a classic but the ones that followed were also good as well, keeping the franchise alive. Mothers Boys truly showed how psychotic Jamie can be when it comes to possession of kids and stalking their father and his new wife. Excellent collection.
Madeline M.
Horror movies are always my favorite to watch, especially at night with lots of junk food and take out. I have watched the Halloween movies I don't think I have watched the other two but the Halloween ones were good.
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love horror movies! This deal is cheaper then buying then alone! But I'm giving this 3 stars cause they always put a few goods movies together and then a bad movie with them cause no one wants to buy the bad movie alone! But it is a lot cheaper if you have a movie collection going like I do!
Kathleen F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These movies are all great. I especially loved the underrated and lesser known Mother's Boys. Jaime Lee Curtis is a great actress and I am willing to watch her in anything so I am a bit biased. I would definitely recommend these movies as a fun watch!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have all 4 of them Jamie Curtis i think i am saying her name right.. I really like the mother its a great thriller and i do recommend.. All 3 of the Halloween was a good scare movie i halloween resurrection was okay it wasn't as good as the rest..
Mariah G.
Hanford, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is great & scary! I love the music that they play when Michael is coming lol. My favorite scene in one of the movies is where he goes into the hospital looking for his sister, and end up trying to kill her but fails. Best movie ever!
Eric D.
Baltimore
Halloween isn't Halloween with out watching all of the Halloween installments! Everybody love a good thrilling soundtrack that would have the hairs on your arms standing up because you know something's going to happen!
ciera H.
I love all of the original Halloween movies and I love Jamie lee Curtis. there are great to watch especially when it's October!! I'm a huge horror-thriller movie person and these are on my favorites list for sure!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I love Halloween ! Would you recommend this dvd ?
Kimberly B.
Has the digital quality been altered at all to fit modern technology?
Valeria V.
Do you think this series will be re-made later on?
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
What are the pros and cons about this product?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is this a good movie to watch during Halloween and is it based on a true story?