BY MIRAMAX HOME ENTERTAINMENT

Harout T.
I really enjoy this film and have to be honest I have not seen one much based on the future. I like the action packed scenes, I don't think this is similar to any other TV shows that I have watched. I would say that Christian Bale was a good actor and I would recommend this movie to be watched.
Sherita R.
Columbus, OH
This was an amazing film from start to finish. Christian Bale acting was absolutely fantastic in this. The scenery is beautiful and you really feel the gloomy dystopia through the color scheme. It's brilliant how you can see the switch from these grey and blue undertones to vivid colors in people who are off their Prozium! Also gun kata. SO much awesome gun kata!!! Love it :D
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
This movie can be kinda cheesy and cliche, but if you can overlook that and you like futuristic distopia, then definitely check it out.I love that there's action and the movie has a message. If you need something more serious then just rent THX.
Katherine L.
This was a really great film that never got the recognition it deserves. Sure some of the themes are rehashed from dystopian literature, but it's a very creative and well done rendition of such.
stephanie g.
london, ON
Kinda a boring movie. One of those movies i just fell asleep to cause its that boring to me yawn!