BY MIRALAX #13 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Christina L.
Great for digestive health. Always had digestive issues. My cat is on Miralax herself (recommended by the vet) because she gets very skittish when new changes are made to our home. I saw this was for humans too so I started using it and it's been pretty successful.
Marsha B.
Great product for those with colon problems. Its not harsh or upsetting to gi tract. Its odless like can get it right down with not feeling sick and works pretty fast.
Mezi G.
I give a small dose of this to my son because his medications tend to stop him up. works like a charm every time and he has never complained about taking it in his water.
Stephanie P.
Negaunee, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It does the job. Some people I know have complained about the taste of it but if you have hard water like I do you don't notice anything. Also there's no pain involved.
Blake S.
This stuff works so well. It also works really fast and gets everything flowing again. Would definitely recommend this product to people with constipation problems.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
This works great. You mix it in a beverage or water. I don't feel like it has a taste when you mix it with water. Don't currently have this problem but would repurchase if necessary.
stephanie s.
Cincinnati, OH
Does exactly what it's supposed too! Its a little pricey but worth it. The fact you can add it to any drink makes it worth it. You don't taste it at and it dissolves completely.
Catherine A.
Los angeles , CA
I've bought this recently because you already know and it says it's affective but I didn't do anything to help My stomach it honestly felt the same it wasn't as effective as I thought it would be
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
As far as an efficient laxative, this works! You will definitely eliminate any unwanted waste but be careful about taking too much or you will get stomach cramps.
I have digestive issues and they got worse while I was pregnant but miralax was a life saver for me and it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth!! Highly recommend!
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?