BY MIRALAX #13 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Hue L.
Los Angeles , CA
This is the best laxative out there! If you're constipated, this will help. It works instantly. I got mine at Walgreens but obviously you get it any drugstore. I don't remember how much it was but thought it was reasonable.
Shatima C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this for my toddler who has some constipation problems. Whenever I notice that he hasn't pooped in a couple of days or is passing gas alot, I give him a serving in one of his drinks and he goes by the next day.
Bethany D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Look..this works. just be careful the intake. read the directions on how much you should take. even if you don't feel it right away, it will work later in the day.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff is great. I had to take this before I had a surgery. I love how quickly it dissolves in water and how it doesn't taste like anything. I highly recommend.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My doctor always recommends this to me because I have had issues since I was young it doesn't work like it use to for me anymore.....it takes sometimes over 24 hours to kick in and it gives me severe stomach cramps 😕
Mandi S.
Cleveland, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter has had bowel issues since birth. She was a premie. Every other day we have to give her miralax. I love that it's tasteless because it mixes in with anything and for my picky child, it's the best!
Angela D.
South Lebanon, OH
This stuff works very well. As much as people say you can't taste it, you can't. BUT the grit does not completely dissolve. So look forward to a little sand bite in your drink.
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
I take a scoop and dissolve it in a glass of water and I can't even taste it! I love that it's so easy to take and it produces the results within a day or two. It's great if you're ever having difficulties.
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This product has saved me so many emergency room visits. My daughter was diagnosed with chronic constipation. We use Miralax every single day to keep her little belly regular
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I love that I can put this in anything and you can not taste it. It is very dependable without making you feel as though you need to run to the bathroon. It is gentle compared to Ex-lax which I also use.
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?