BY MIRALAX #13 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Kimberly N.
Melrose, MA
This is very effective and dissolves quickly. It is also tasteless and therefore easy to drink. Good to relieve constipation and regulate your system or for other medical issues like fissures, etc. There are also drugstore "generics" of this. As far as excitement can go for a stool softener, this one takes the cake!
Alex H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Okay so you know the commercials that advertise "I love my lax".. Well seriously they're not kidding. This is by far the easiest medicine to take. It dissolves (TASTELESS) in water or flavored drink like Gatorade/fruit juice.. And it makes me go when I need it to! It keeps my digestive system healthy so easily
Marley P.
It's been several years since I have used MiraLax, because I have gotten my chronic constipation mostly under control due to changes in diet and prescription medications. But, I do remember that this did absolutely NOTHING for me. An absolute waste of money.
Alissa K.
We have struggled with our one year old's constipation for a couple of months. We tried everything and nothing seemed to work. Finally, the pediatrician recommended Miralax daily and it worked! Poor baby girl no longer has to suffer so much. This was a lifesaver!
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
I think this stuff is AWESOME! I literally drank this with juice every other morning when I was pregnant just to keep things consistently flowing if you know what I mean. It did the trick and I couldn't really taste when I mixed it with juice.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that you can not taste this product, even when putting in plain water. It definitely helps if I am ever having any issues and helps to just maintain naturalness as well.
Wendy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have to use this frequently because of my condition and I thank God for it. It dissolves quickly in very beverage of choice and is easy to swallow. It works evenly instead of all at once. It is frequently on sale at your local store.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
My son's doctor told me to give this to my son when he had tummy trouble. It worked fine but it was hard for me to get him to take it because he said it had a yucky taste.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
This is a very mild yet very effective laxative. Milk of Magnesia and other types of laxatives have always been very harsh on my digestive system, but this one is gentle.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this stuff because it is completely flavorless. When I put it in my drink, it doesn't matter what drink I have, I can't taste it. I have to drink a lot of it for it to do anything for me, but that may just be my stomach.
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?