BY MIRALAX #17 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
We have been using this with my son for about 2 months now. It's the one medicine that he doesn't even notice is in his juice at all. The product is tasteless, odorless, and colorless and again not even a child can detect it. The best feature is that it is non habit forming and won't harm him long term. Love this stuff and it works.
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My doctor recommended this after having my son. It was gentle and worked quickly! I still use it from time to time when things need a little push to get moving. It's my favorite laxative because it doesn't give me cramps and provides relief quickly.
Maria M.
Kress, TX
This stool softener works very well for me, it doesn't make me go it makes it easier and softer to go. You will not get the runs like with other laxatives. I recommend this to everyone that has trouble going or anyone that doesn't go often. Just mix a cap full with any fluid.
Fawzia E.
Miralax is the best relief for constipation. It doesn't force you to go so there's no pain or cramping. It simply brings water to the colon so it is easier to go and softens the stool. It also has no long lasting side effects!!
Melissa P.
Gainesville, TX
I have used this stuff for 2 years. I have suffered from chronic constipation from all my medicines and this was the only thing that worked. It's not a stimulant it's just an osmotic laxative but it will get the job done. Less cramping than ducolax by far. I wouldn't go on vacation or overnight without it.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is great. I had issues using the bathroom after I had my son and this made it easy to go. The best part is it didn't taste like anything. I could put it in any of my drinks. This was great when I was in a lot of pain and couldn't use the bathroom.
Cece A.
Had to use this to prep for a colonoscopy. Definitely works. If you buy the powder, and don't want to mix it with water, mix it with some Gatorade, you can't taste it. (Don't mix it with red Gatorade though).
Taylor H.
This is a great laxative. All you had to do is pour a spoonful in and stir very well. You could not really taste the powder in your cup. It is very very effective. I am very satisfied how this worked.
Carly K.
This product is great. I take it everyday due to taking so many other medications that slow down my digestion. You can put it in any liquid and you can't taste it. A tip though is to make sure you stir it very well so you don't get chunks of powder at the bottom of your glass.
Danielle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a hard time going to the bathroom and this product does the trick. They say you can't taste it, I disagree because i do taste it when it doesn't dissolve completely but it is tolerable
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?