BY MIRALAX #13 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Stephanie S.
If ever I need a little help in he restroom. This is the fastest (without pain or urgency) and most gentle product that I've used.

It is truly tasteless and only modifies the thickness of your beverage or food minimally.

There are also no embarrassing side effects like gas or urgency.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had to use this as part of a pre op procedure for a colonscopy. Even at my age Colon Cancer screening was inevitable due to my father having it. There was no taste to it. I just added it to my Gatorade and drank as instructed. It did what it was supposed to do. I didn't have any upset stomach or cramping pains which I was grateful for. Definitely worth using for people with bowel problems.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
If you need a laxative that does the job quickly.....this is it!! This stuff is kind of pricey but it's definitely worth it! You get a cap full and mix it with a juice....within the next 30 minutes to an hour..you'll be using the restroom. And they don't make you you feel ill!
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Always recommended by my Doctor... However, it is just not a routine I stick with for very long... While it has no taste, I can definitely "feel" it in whatever drink I mix it with and do sense a slight after taste. Does do the trick over time but not immediate.
Melaney R.
The best stuff to get you moving! The dissolves fast and is tasteless in water. I've used in juices before, there is a slight taste. The taste Is about a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10, so you can't taste it a lot. It's safe to drink everyday to keep you regular.
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
It is very gentle on the bowels, but it takes too long to produce a bowel movement for my liking. I would prefer using something that is a little more fast acting. I like that it doesn't have a flavor to it and I think its good to help kids because they don't have to take a pill or anything like that.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
I recently had gallbladder removal surgery and my worries became true. After all the pain meds that we're pumped into me I became unable to have a BM for 4 days. I took one serving of this and in less than 24 hours, I was back to normal again. I highly recommend this product if you are having difficulties and want a gentle way to get you back to normal.
Tiffany M.
Marshall, AR
Now this stuff is the bomb! It works wonders when you can't poop! Haha. It's a tad expensive but it is so much better than taking x-lax! This doesn't hurt your stomach and it helps you produce a bowel movement in the process without making you feel sick,
Claire P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Being lactose intolerant, and having IBS, I often have digestion issues leading to constipation. Whenever I forget to take a probiotic or have too much dairy it happens, and that's when this comes in handy! It dissolves fast in any kind of drink, and you can't taste it at all. Results happen shortly after, which is great when you're not feeling well!
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
We have been using this with my son for about 2 months now. It's the one medicine that he doesn't even notice is in his juice at all. The product is tasteless, odorless, and colorless and again not even a child can detect it. The best feature is that it is non habit forming and won't harm him long term. Love this stuff and it works.
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?