BY MIRALAX #13 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Amber N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this when I was constipated it worked within 3 days and didn't hurt my stomach while I used it and made me pass a bowel easy lol sorry tmi but it worked I recommend it
Madeline M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great product. I used it after I got out of surgery and it was very gentle. Made it feel natural not intense. You can get it at any grocery store, cvs, or Walgreens.
Christina P.
Riverside, CA
Miralax is a product we have at my house at all times. It is very gentle on the stomach as far as not too over powering and doesn't make your stomach ache. It is a GREAT product and gets the job done with ease. It has helped my grandma tremendously especially since she takes so much medicine. Theres no flavor to it so it mixes well with juice, i highly recommend this product!
Kara P.
Jackson, MS
I've been using this since I was a child and before you could buy it over the counter. It really does work if you suffer from constipation like I do or are irregular. I also love that you can't taste it no matter what you put it in! I gave it a 4 instead of 5 because sometimes it can take a couple of days for it to work but on the plus side it comes with very little cramping.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used this to help "try" to regulate me when I had digestive issues and was always stopped up.

This stuff made me too loose and so I would slow down how much is use then I'd get stopped up.

There was no happy medium with this!

Doctor told me to use this to help my daughter as well but I couldn't do it for her if it didn't work for me.

Sorry but it's a waste of money!
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I take this everyday, it's great! I have always had problems with bowel movements ever since I was diagnosed with thyroid problems and chronic pain. The meds I take really do a number on my insides, I could go weeks with out having a bowel movement. This has really helped me. It's flavorless, so you can mix it with pretty much anything and have no bad aftertaste. I would recommend this to anyone needing relief!
Bridget B.
I am a nurse at a nursing home and we give this to many of our residents who have not had a BM in 3 + days and this really helps them. I don't know about the taste, but the results are there. It does work well. Some nurses even go as far as to make the no BM cocktail of the Miralax mixed with prune juice - which really works well.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of the best of its kind. At first it had no taste but after using it for awhile, I've noticed it does add a subtle flavor, but I'm sure that also depends what it is mixed with. When I put it in sweetened coffee, it slightly changes the sweetener flavor (almost as if it were another brand of sweetener). But it is very subtle and it works like magic!
Jessica S.
This is a must in my house. This can be written as a script from your doctor so your insurance will pay the cost. My son and myself use a cap full daily to keep our digestive system regulated and the great part is it doesn't hurt your body it just helps in the right way. I highly recommend this for everyone who has digestive problems. It's been a God sent for my family. We always keep this in stock at my house!
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Used this after having surgery to help my digestive system along. From experience this is so gentle and effective. Results happen naturally. It is not a laxative that will make you go asap. It will work with your body to help you go. I definitely recommend this product to help the "go!'
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?