BY MIRALAX #11 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Sara K.
This is the most effective and comfortable laxative I've used. I had a baby 7 months ago and since then I feel like I'm still trying to get normal again. This had made it so much easier for me and you do not experience any urgency to go. I would recommend this to anyone especially postpartum mothers !!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband picked up a 2 pack of these from Sam's Wholesale and it's the best laxative that I've ever used, super gentle and seriously doctor reccomended. My daughter was almost hospitalized for constipation, but we used MiraLAX and it made her better. You don't cramp hard like other laxatives.
Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's not a fun or pretty topic to discuss. But those that have IBS or constipation often - Miralax is your answer. My OBGYN recommended this 8 years ago. Definitely one of the best things I've added to my day to keep things mostly regular.
Whitney P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Highly recommend this. I've been using it for about 5yrs and it's the only thing that truly works for me. This is gentle and doesn't cause cramping. The only downside is that it isn't fast acting. It takes about 24hrs to help.
Christina H.
Richmond, VA
Miralax is highly recommended for constipation. It's easy to prepare. You just put it into whatever beverage you're drinking. It doesn't have a flavor so you never taste it. It works pretty fast.
Antoinette J.
So, the first thing people should know that they don't is that not all laxatives are the same.  They aren't meant to do the same type of thing.  This particular laxative is an osmotic laxative, meaning that it draws water into the stool.  If your stools are hard, this is the type of laxative that you want.  If you already have soft stools, then a different brand/type is going to probably be better for you.

For me, this is the type/brand that works best for me, when I need to use one, because it's best for my specific needs.  I'm not sure how it compares price-wise to other brands, but in and of itself it is kind of pricey.  For me, though, it's worth the price and you can generally find coupons if you look.

It's a powder that you mix with water.  It's 'flavorless', but if you are very sensitive to taste, you will taste a bit of a powdery-mineral taste.  It's neither pleasant nor unpleasant.

Honestly, there's not much else to really add to the review.  I like it.  I continue to use it.  If you're looking for a laxative, make sure you read up on the different types to make sure you're getting one that works best for your needs.  If you need one that is a stool softener, I highly recommend this one.
Yolanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this laxative. It is the first laxative that I have used that works! It takes a few days before it starts working but it does work and it works regularly. I highly recommend this Miralax to anyone with constipation problems.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is a great slow working laxative. It has no taste whatsoever. Very easy to drink and use. It takes a few days to work. Very affordable and effective. I highly recommend this product.
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've used this product after 4 different surgeries, as well as for my daughter. It definitely does what it says it will do, and I like that you can't taste it when you mix it into something. That's definitely helpful when giving to a child!
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If I could do no stars I would. Do NOT take this, do NOT give it to your children without researching. It's literally POISON. I will never ever allow a doctor to give this to my son today. NEVER. Don't do it
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?