BY MIRALAX #11 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Isabella B.
Most gentle laxative powder I have tried. Gentle as a regular go. Doesn't have a taste to it.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Having problems going just take this work really fast too so your not anticipating the wait
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
I have used this before and my father-in-law uses this everyday and it has helped us both.
Maddy P.
Worthington
Helped me poop so many times lol! Defiantly a life saver and doesn't taste bad like some!
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
You can't taste this at all even in water! Definitely something that has helped !
molly k.
Thus stuff honestly works great! I feel like it's stronger then other laxatives!
Amy J.
Love this product. All natural and not habit forming. Good size for the price.
Ivette V.
puerto rico
I have had chronic constipation since I was a child. I would go for 2 to 3 weeks without going and then I would call "an attack". Horrible stomach cramps, sweating profusely, almost passing out and then diarrhea for a few hours. It was a terrible experience and humiliating to be in class and need to leave every 20 minutes. As I got older it got only worse. I would take laxatives and try to time my bathroom breaks, but it never worked out and I would either need to go in late to work or take the day off.
recommended I take Miralax every day for the first month and then reduce to 3xs a week. I tell you it has been a miracle. I no longer get attacks. I eat my breakfast,usually oatmeal or Special K and then I go. No pains, no straining...just go. I have never wrote about a product before, but this has been life altering for me and I felt I needed to share.
Amanda N.
Pierceland, SK
In Canada, Miralax is called Restoralax. It is amazing stuff! My daughter is 4 and has had trouble with constipation since she was born. She has been taking this (at the recommendation of her doctor) since she was 2. It works great because I can hide it in her water and she doesn't know she is even taking it as it has no taste. Wonderful stuff!
Amber F.
My 3 year old son has major digestive issues, and was placed on a regimen of this daily. It is actually called Restoralax in Canada. It mixes well into juice, milk or water, with no taste. My son is none the wiser.
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?