BY MIRALAX #10 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great and can be mixed with anything. My son has digestive issues and this medication seems to help with a lot of his problems.
maria c.
Ive used this when i was consipated and it took a week for it to work for me and then I was going like no tomorrow for the whole day
Meka H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great if you need extra fiber in your system all you do it add it your drink or water you can't even taste it and it works
iris H.
Cape coral, FL
This is a great product, helps me a lot when i am having those bad days, its a must have, taste good not like others of this kind
Christin S.
South Bend, IN
This is a great product. Dissolves quickly, has no taste. Works great I've been drinking this for years. Would highly recommend.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't ever poop anyways so this really didn't help at all. Maybe I should try it again. But my best laxative is just coffee 😆
Cari S.
Midland, MI
I have tried this several times and it doesn't do anything for me. Sometimes I think certain products work for certain people.
Talissa G.
I suffer from constipation so i knew i had to try it ... didn't work for me at all had to throw it away ...never again ...
Zahra A.
DICKERSON, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took this a few times but never worked for me. I am did up going the rest of it away. Maybe I just wasn't using it right?
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw, GA
Miralax is clear, has no taste and fast acting. I am easily constipated after eating cheese and Miralax works every time.
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?