BY MIRALAX #13 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
Tasteless and easier to use than most. I had to put in Gatorade for a colonoscopy and it was easier than I thought it would be. Worked great.
Yohanna B.
Spring hill, FL
I suffer from constipation and this is one of the only products that seens to help. Especially if u take a little everyday,even on your food.
Sara K.
Gettysburg
We use this for our daughter. She has constipation issues and this helps. We give it to her to keep her regular and usually buy from walmart.
Bettie W.
We have used this at my house in it worked really great it took a few minutes but it worked and it dissolves really well in Juice and water.
Liz M.
This is a great product for occasional irregularity. It works gently yet effectively and is tasteless. I like to dissolve mine in juice.
Jeanette D.
Hueytown , AL
I love this product. No flavor is a plus since I like to mix it with my water. This did not irritate my stomach like other brands did.
Elizabeth A.
Bronx, NY
Love this product easy to blend with juice or water and it helps a lot with everyday life. I really recommend this product to everyone.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
It is recommend by doctors. It's gentle on kids stomachs and really eases their bowels. I trust the brand completely and recommend it.
Melanie H.
Schriever, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great and can be mixed with anything. My son has digestive issues and this medication seems to help with a lot of his problems.
Tracy B.
Saved my life, I recently had bariatric surgery and my eating habits have considerably changed and Miralax has truly saved my life...
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?