BY MIRALAX #13 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
Definitely works if your in the need to go. Used it and in less then 5 hours I was able to get some relief from gas and the need to go. easy on the digestive system
Crystal H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works really well when you need it. Be carful though to make sure it's mixed well otherwise it's horrible to drink at the end it'll be very thick and dry
Whitney K.
Lacey, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is very easy on the tummy and can help to keep you regular. I put it in my morning coffee and then make sure to drink a lot of water throughout the day
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a must have for me! I get constipated very easily and my doctor prescribed me this! it works like a charm and can be mixed into virtually any liquid!
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
I like this product. It is tasteless and mixes well with juice or iced tea. With water there is a slight chalky taste. Works well for acute constipation.
Carrie J.
When my daughter was young our doctor recommended MiraLax when she was having some issues... it definitely helped to soften her stool and move it along.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
I give this tip patients on a daily basis and it almost always results in a bowel movement that day.works great and they never complain about the taste.
Rachel T.
Old Hickory , TN
Definitely a product to have on hand. Mixes great with water or any type of juice. It dissolves quickly and you can't taste a thing! Works great!
Teneshia T.
Lena, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can truly say this did not help me, my body is so stubborn, I'm always irregular or constipated. I eat a lot of fiber but maybe I eat too much
Antoinette C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter has issues with her stomach and This is the most gentle and effective product. Her pediatrician recommended MiraLAX AND it works!!
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?