MiraLAX Laxative Powder Packets uploaded by Dee B.

BY MIRALAX

Original Prescription Strength Polyethylene Glycol 3350. Powder for Solution, Osmotic Laxative. NeatPax™ Travel Size. Relieves Occasional Constipation. Soften Stool. Dissolves in Beverage. Sugar Free 10 ~ Pre-Measured, Single Doses. see more...

• How long does it take to send me to the bathroom? How man...2 Answers
Rachel S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought these after surgery and being on pain medication really stops your system. Mix with 8 oz of water, it has absolutely no taste and mixed in perfectly there is no grittiness (which is perfect). It works pretty well and within a couple hours I was relieved. It guarantees to work within a day or few days. It supposedly adds water to get things moving and to make the exit less painful if haven't gone for a few days. I would highly recommend if you haven't gone in a few days and need some relief. I purchased at Rite Aid.
Melaney R.
I absolutely love these packets! I can just carry them in my purse. I used to carry the smallest bottle that had about four doses. But at restaurants or drinks on the go where always a battle. Now it's convenient and no mess!
Krystal G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used Miralax in the past and not really had any problems. However I know there has been some controversy in the news about one of its active ingredients being harmful to children. This certainly deterred me from using it anymore.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only laxative that works for me. Perfect for traveling without taking up extra room in my luggage. MiraLAX Laxative Powder Packets
Ondrea M.
Good product but takes a little while to work in my system. No cramps involved . I have to take a few doses over 1-3 days for it to work for me.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How long does it take to send me to the bathroom? How many cups would send me to the bathroom? For how long?