BY MIRALAX

Original Prescription Strength Polyethylene Glycol 3350. Powder for Solution, Osmotic Laxative. NeatPax™ Travel Size. Relieves Occasional Constipation. Soften Stool. Dissolves in Beverage. Sugar Free 10 ~ Pre-Measured, Single Doses. see more...

• How long does it take to send me to the bathroom? How many cups wou...2 Answers
Melaney R.
Melaney R.
I absolutely love these packets! I can just carry them in my purse. I used to carry the smallest bottle that had about four doses. But at restaurants or drinks on the go where always a battle. Now it's convenient and no mess!
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
I have used Miralax in the past and not really had any problems. However I know there has been some controversy in the news about one of its active ingredients being harmful to children. This certainly deterred me from using it anymore.
Ondrea M.
Ondrea M.
Good product but takes a little while to work in my system. No cramps involved . I have to take a few doses over 1-3 days for it to work for me.
Cadesha C.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does it take to send me to the bathroom? How many cups would send me to the bathroom? For how long?