Miralax Laxative Powder, 4.1 oz

by Miralax

MiraLAX. dissolves completely in four to eight ounces of water, fruit juice, or any other beverage. There's no taste, no grit just gentle, predictable relief from constipation with no harsh side effects: No bloating No sudden urgency No cramping No gas

Does this product help clean your system out really well?
Start your review of Miralax Laxative Powder, 4.1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
McLean
My digestive system doesn't work like it is supposed to. My bowels especially, I have a hard time going to the bathroom and my doctors don't know why. So until they do I use Miralax and it is a Godsend! I get gentle relief with Miralax in a timely manner. I have tried stool softeners and other products similar to Miralax but none are as gentle as Miralax. MiraLAX Laxative Powder
Kalamazoo, MI
My daughter has had issues since she was born with constipation. She just turned one and she takes a teaspoon every day of this. It keeps her movements regular and soft. There only thing is that it is very sweet tasting and sometimes gritty, depending what you mix it in, which I think is gross.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I seriously love this stuff. It works so well and doesn't give you terrible cramps like some laxatives. This is the only kind I use because you mix it in with a drink, cant taste it and it works within a day for me. Its pricey but well worth it as the side effects are minimum.
This works really well if you are having some stomach issues or issues going to the bathroom. After surgeries, its always hard for me to go, and this really did help a lot!
Smithfield , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was told to buy this to mix with Gatorade before my Colonoscopy, and boy did it work! It was really thankful though because there was very little taste to it, and that part is what I was dreading more than anything. Now that I've been diagnosed with Crohns Disease, I keep this on hand for those times when i can't go and my stomach is hurting a lot. This will get things moving a lot quicker and give me relief, keeping everything cleaned out and healthier.
The only thing i have to complain about is i cant get it free cause its not prescription anymore lol i get this for my son who has low muscle tone, its the only thing i use and i have been using it for 10 years, when it was still prescription and the only drink i recommend NOT drinking it in is milk. anything warm works great and there is no grit or taste, be careful this one you can overdo it on but i highly recommend this
Scott Depot , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Honestly this stuff is a life saver for me sometimes. Even when I try to up my fiber intake, I still sometimes have problems with not feeling regular and feeling super sluggish and bloated. This is my go-to and it really helps. It my take a day or two, but if you take a little more than one cap full it will kick in faster. The best part is it doesn't have a taste and you can mix it with basically anything. Good stuff.
I had to use this product for about a year to try to relieve my stomach problems that the doctors could not figure out. I would mix it with warm liquids so the grittiness would dissolve, and it seemed to work well. It's not always consistent because I think my body got used to it and when I got off of Miralax my body went back to constipation.
Shady Spring, WV
My daughter has had issues with constipation since she was a baby. This is by far the best choice to help her. When she had the most trouble, a dose every other day worked perfectly. If it's been a while since you've gone a 2nd dose may be needed but it never failed her.
Was not completely happy with this product. The amount that it says to take everyday just didn't do the trick, I was having to use almost double the amount to do what the commercial and instructions said it would do. The cost of this just didn't seem to make it worth it.