BY MIRALAX #13 in Digestive Health

MiraLax® Laxative Power.

Polyethylene glycol 3350, powder for solution, osmotic laxative.

Unflavored powder grit free.

7 once-daily doses.

Relieves occasional constipation/irregularity.

Softens stool. see more...

• Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of phys...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gast...2 Answers
  • How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?3 Answers
Erica R.
Kerrville
My poor son has tried everything.  Dr. Garber's LLC Constipation Formula BWL 2ozMommy's Bliss Baby Constipation Ease 6 months plus 4 fl oz - VeganDulcolax 5 mg laxative tablets for constipation - 100 ea and nothing worked!  Miralax Laxative Powder, 4.1 oz  Has been the only thing. Thank god!! He was starting to get to the point where he was scared to go. It is flavorless and odorless too!
Janis N.
Tuskegee AL
I tried some of this tha other day coz I was fillin a bit stopped up (it happens to everyone). Not too long after girl, my tummy started going boom boom! It was growling and gurgling and doin all kinds a crazy stuff! I ran to that bathroom and lord, I feel sorry for that toilet cause I done released Godzilla in there! I clogged tha toilet a few times haha. This stuff really works y’all! Just be careful tho. I was one step away from leaving a brown bomb in my fruit of the looks!
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have SEVERE Irritable Bowel Syndrome - I am prescribed medication, but even with meds, it wasn't enough - my doctor suggested I add half a capful every morning and evening to help keep things smooth, and I have never been happier - it TRULY works wonders - I buy it in bulk off amazon :) Helps keep me flare up free, DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING !
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t use this for myself but I give it to my cat regularly (vets orders). He has severe constipation issues that will make him vomit if left too long. This helps prevent that and I don’t have to worry about my fur baby feeling like crap (haha) all the time. I mix this in with wet food or something similar and he eats it with no issues.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had some complications after delivering my daughter and it was extremely painful to have bowel movements. After taking Mirilax, I had no problems at all. No pain! It softens your stool almost immediately and works much much better than stool softeners.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I'm on pain killers way to often and with opioids comes constipation. This is stuff is super gentle and effective. You can take this as often as you need and it doesn't cause long term dependence like laxatives. It just makes it easier to go. My doctor recommended it to me when I was a teen and I have used it every so often since then. It's also cheap and comes in a giant bottle that last for a long time.
Lindsey B.
Clayton, NC
Like others have said, this isn't a product that most like to discuss! However, if you have ANY issues with constipation whatsoever this is your go to! It dissolves well in any clear liquid (yes, even water) and it gets the job done! My doctor has me on a regiment including Miralax and the main benefit is, it's not a stimulant that is bad for your body to have on a regular basis. Some products out there are bad for your body to become dependent on but this is not one of them!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter was prescribed this as an infant for her chronic constipation and this works great.  She is almost 2 now and she still takes it daily and rarely has problems with constipation.  I have also taken it myself for occasional constipation issues and it works great for me too.  I love that you can add it to any drink and you cant even tell you are drinking a medicine.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So I have irritable bowel syndrome if anyone's ever heard of it? It's short for IBS. It runs in the family! I'm always constipated and need something to get it going! Tried this and it works within 24 hours and it's tasteless powder is perfect to just mix right in with any drink! Love it!
Sara K.
This is the most effective and comfortable laxative I've used. I had a baby 7 months ago and since then I feel like I'm still trying to get normal again. This had made it so much easier for me and you do not experience any urgency to go. I would recommend this to anyone especially postpartum mothers !!
Lourdine S.
Can you give this to toddlers? My son has been backed up for 6 months now and tried everything
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Have you tried this?
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
How much weight can I lose talking this twice a week?
veronica d.
Hermon, NY
Anyone using this with their toddler under advice of physician? How is it working for your child? Are you noticing any problems?
Greg Vickie B.
Melvin, KY
Does anyone know if this product is safe to use with gastreoparesis? I have used it and thought it helped me a lot, actually it was a miracle.lol. Does anyone think this product is the go to when u have severe stomach issues that affect your bowels?