BY MIRAGE

Buy on Jet.com
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I bought the smallest one possible for my cat as all the others were actually too small (he's kind of large, but also lanky for a cat). He did well the first few weeks wearing it, and even went outside just fine. On the fourth visit outside, he rolled around in the dirt for a bit, got his elbow out and managed to wiggle all the way out of the harness and get across the apartment parking lot before I even noticed. Luckily the main road scared him and I was able to grab him right up. This harness was specifically recommended to me by a Petco worker. Just make sure you keep a close eye on your pets, even if you think they're totally comfortable.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Reading, PA
These work great for smaller dogs that are uncomfortable with collars or that have medical issues that make wearing a collar unsafe for the dog. I wouldn't use one for a larger dog just because it's not secure enough in my opinion.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Sanford, FL
Perfect for my small Shih-tzu. We live in Florida, and this is light and breatheable for those hot days. It's easy to put on and remove. Very soft and lighweight.
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Lubbock, TX
I loved this. It was perfect on my baby goats when they were smaller as they move around a lot and anything with metal can irritate their body. This was comfortable and works great!!
Chelse L.
Chelse L.
Always been a fan of the soft harnesses, to me it would be much more comfortable and not dig into my dogs skin!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Stanford, KY
I think a harness is awesome with pets especially larger dogs, but this harness that is mesh allows the rain to just do what ever if you're out. They're easy to wash and use
Melina B.
Melina B.
I think this product is very nice. It keeps your pet comfort and safe while walking them.
Amber l.
Amber l.
My golden retriever is very hard to control and gets very hyper, this is a useful tool for him!