Mirage Pet Products Lucky Rhinestone Hoodies, Baby Blue, X-Large/Size 16

by Mirage Pet Products

Mirage is a pet products manufacturer that has a reputation for supplying high quality, economical products for dogs and cats to businesses in the pet industry. Mirage is family owned and manufactures nearly all of our products in the U.S. to maintain high standards of quality in our products and fairness and integrity with our employees. With a legacy that spans six generations in the pet industry, we understand the unique challenges facing retailers of pet products and we look forward to serving your business needs.

Rhinestone Hoodies - Lucky Rhinestone Hoodies; Made in the USA; Quality product of Mirage pet products

This is so cute.. Where do they sell it at ??
Most extra large things aren't big enough for our 100 pound lab. Would this be?
Where can I buy this and do y'all know what's the biggest size they have.
Start your review of Mirage Pet Products Lucky Rhinestone Hoodies, Baby Blue, X-Large/Size 16!
Marion , IN
My little chihuahua wears this all the time and he looks adorable. It is comfortable for him and Kees him warm in the colder months. This is a must buy for those that live to dress your dog but also for little pups that can't get warm in the cold!
Reisterstown , MD
1,065 reviews
I love this little honey on my dog its soft and it's warm for him and he loves it so much it's hard to get it off of him when he comes in the house because he loves it also he goes and gets it out of his little drawer himself
Bronx, NY
Its that time of the year here in new york the fall is here and the chilly weather started . Time to take out one of my favorites sweater for my teddie . Everybody just stares at him when he goes for his walk .
Houma, LA
The XL isn't very large. This clothing is definitely made for a much smaller animal. The fabric is also very thin. I was hoping it would be thicker.
Sylmar, CA
I love buying clothes for my dog especially when it's cold and rainy. That way when he goes outside he won't get as dirty as if he were naked (lol)
Oak Grove, Ky
I bought my small dog a lot of little clothes not only are they cute wearing them but they keep small doggies warmer durning the winter.
Fort Collins, CO
Perfect for ny lil baby pups she hates dressing up but atleast sge can be extra watm with ibe of these i wonder if theres pink
My dog loves wearing clothes so this is perfect for cold weather or when we go on our early runs. This is one of his favorite.
Philadelphia, PA
i purchased this for my dog and he loves it. it keeps him nice n warm when i take him for a walk in the winter
I have this in a size xsmall in pink for my 5 pound yorkie. It is super soft and she looks so cute in it!