Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesMirage
Pet Products 83-13 22PkM Metallic Chaser Pink MTL 22

Mirage Pet Products 83-13 22PkM Metallic Chaser Pink MTL 22

by Mirage

Metallic Chaser Pink MTL 22Product Summary: Dog Collars and Leashes/Fashion Leather/Metallic Chaser SKU: MR83-13-22PkM

Is this for cats or dogs?
Does anybody know where to buy this collar at? Also, does it come on a small enough size to fit an 8lb dog?
Is this faux leather?
Start your review of Mirage Pet Products 83-13 22PkM Metallic Chaser Pink MTL 22!
Tracy V.
Portage, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I thought I'd like this collar for my chihuahua. She looks good in it but I feel like it might hurt her.
Christina S.
saucier
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is such a cute collar!! it looks absolutely precious on tiny dogs and it's made very well
Taylor S.
Dogs are cool. Dogs are great. Dogs are something you should appreciate....
Dogs are cool. Dogs are great. Dogs are something you should appreciate....
Taylor S.
Bad a** collar for one bad a** b****. Just saying. Bad b****** only! Yeaahhh.
Bad a** collar for one bad a** b****. Just saying. Bad b****** only! Yeaahhh.
Ashley  R.
This works great ! No complaints ........ Super great product I recommend trying .!
Latonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Omg!!!! I want to get a pet right now so that I can purchase this product. I love the color pink, and the silver ascent that makes it stand out even more.
Cynthia P.
Keystone Hgts, FL
This collar looks very cute, and it seems to be fairly well made, but it didn't last too long with my pup. She chewed part of it off (part without metal thank goodness!). We switched to one that wasn't leather(ish?) and it lasted a lot longer.
Debbie S.
Akron, OH
I bought this at Petsmart because it stood out as being cute for my little foo foo doggie that thinks he's tough. It's high quality and definitely stands out. I highly recommend Brett Michaels dogwear!
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My pup has this collar and she loves it, keeps people from talking to me when were trying t get out and get exercise!
Kadie  W.
Fredericton, NB
They have cats one as well and the price was awesome in my opinion and sturdy as far quality wise goes . Very happy with my purchase