Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesMirage
Pet Products 8-Inch Blank Hoodies, X-Small, Black

Mirage Pet Products 8-Inch Blank Hoodies, X-Small, Black

by Mirage

This is cute what store has this
I love this little hoodie where can I buy one?
I love this little hoodie where can I buy one?
Start your review of Mirage Pet Products 8-Inch Blank Hoodies, X-Small, Black!
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is so freaking cute. I love the colors and the sayng ,lol. I will gift it to someone I know and his dog will look fabulous.
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We got something similar to this from the dollar store that had a heart on it made out of rhinestones. I can say that it was really cheap quality and the dog hairs would come through the shirt and make a mess. It ripped easily and the rhinestones fell off within a few washes. Not worth the money and plus it made my dog itchy like crazy.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love these little shirts for the smaller dogs. The little sayings on them. Yes recommend
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Adorable and so on point for my little shih tzu. She runs my life and the house! I love her little shirts that she uses to express herself! This is gorgeous and so sassy!
Irma M.
Fort Collins, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Lol how adorable this is super cute i cant belive it says rotten thought haha it made me laught super cute though
Danielle C.
Kingston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Fits my little monster perfectly lol. looks adorable and I'm not seeing any wear in the little gems they seem to be staying on well.
Michael S.
San jose, CA
Cute. Adorable. And spoiled like your pup should be. My sister has this for Her dog. Adds a little pep in her pups step!
La-Shonda R.
Bought this for my mom dog. Decent quality, true size. The words tell it all.
Bought this for my mom dog. Decent quality, true size. The words tell it all.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves wearing this in the winter time. Great material keeps him warm. Will buy for my grand doggy
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I bought this for my Chinese crested in the size extra small. He loved it because it was so soft and fluffy inside.