BY MIRAGE

christina m.
East Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I have one of these in pink for my smaller girl cat and its so pretty i bought a pink heart tag to go with it and i love it surprising enough she hasn't managed to get those studs off but i don't doubt she isn't trying
Sarah L.
This is so cute and fancy, it would look amazing on any INDOOR cat. Unfortunately my cat is an indoor/outdoor cat. He's mostly outdoors and he already lost his first collar so there's no point in buying him this one.
Riana B.
I have this collar at home (in pink). The collar itself is made of a high-quality material that is very durable. The breakaway clasp works nicely and it even has a metal clasp for looks!
Nancy L.
gresham, OR
My cat look so handsome in this collar! :0 A friend of ours gave us this collar as a christmas gift last year, and I think it is just adorable!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I love these little collars! They're so cute and stylish and look so good on my cat! Cats should always have a collar!
Veronica G.
Union Point, GA
These are beautiful collars. I have a black lab and I know that this would look great on her!
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This collar is fine. Most cats hate collars honestly but this one is cute and inexpensive..
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
This was my dogs first colors when she was a puppy. So cute. It looked adorable on her!!
Ashlyn M.
Indianola, IA
My dog loved it and it looked very good on her it seemed to stay together very well
Alice B.
Pour les filles qui aime matcher avec son animal, c'est très coquet. Chat ou Chien.