Mirage Pet Products 2505 CT Classic Christmas Nylon and Ribbon Collars. Cat Safety

BY MIRAGE PET PRODUCTS

Classic Christmas Nylon and Ribbon Collars. Cat SafetyProduct Summary: Holiday Pet Products/Christmas and Hannukah/Dog Collars/Classic Christmas Nylon and Ribbon Collars see more...

• This pulls apart easily when a cat gets stuck?11 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nina G.
Pet Lover Expert
Cute collar to switch during the holidays. Fits small to medium sized dogs. Doesn't rip and stays on.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
This seems like something I would be into and would love to use every season
Victoria  D.
Great collar! No problems with it. Easy to use. Easy to take on and off. Reasonably priced.
Christina C.
My cat would look so cute with this on & very festive and just down right adorable
Candice S.
Danville, KY
So colorful and very festive! I am a pet mom who likes to get my fur babies in the holiday spirit!
Autumn S.
Pet Lover Expert
I don't own this but it looks cute lol so though I would just make a shortly comment
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
Cute collar! Great Christmas theme to keep your pet in the festive holiday spirit!
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
Pet Lover Expert
This is adorable and so Christmasy! I absolutely love it and it was a reasonable price.
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
Great collar! It's so cute especially during the season! I would love to get one for my dog!
Evangelina P.
Pet Lover Expert
I love it when my dog wears this around the holidays we have gotten components on his before
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
This pulls apart easily when a cat gets stuck?