Mirage Pet Products 2505 CT Classic Christmas Nylon and Ribbon Collars. Cat Safety uploaded by Lyndee P.

BY MIRAGE PET PRODUCTS

Classic Christmas Nylon and Ribbon Collars. Cat SafetyProduct Summary: Holiday Pet Products/Christmas and Hannukah/Dog Collars/Classic Christmas Nylon and Ribbon Collars see more...

• This pulls apart easily when a cat gets stuck?11 Answers
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cat refuses to wear any sort of collar and somehow manages to get them off! This seemed like a good product but we were surprised that our cat was able to remove it.
Nina G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Cute collar to switch during the holidays. Fits small to medium sized dogs. Doesn't rip and stays on.
Candice S.
Danville, KY
So colorful and very festive! I am a pet mom who likes to get my fur babies in the holiday spirit!
Evangelina P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love it when my dog wears this around the holidays we have gotten components on his before
Jennifer L.
Hartsville, SC
Great collar! It's so cute especially during the season! I would love to get one for my dog!
Victoria  D.
Great collar! No problems with it. Easy to use. Easy to take on and off. Reasonably priced.
Lexi C.
North Logan, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is adorable and so Christmasy! I absolutely love it and it was a reasonable price.
Autumn S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't own this but it looks cute lol so though I would just make a shortly comment
Christina C.
My cat would look so cute with this on & very festive and just down right adorable
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
Cute collar! Great Christmas theme to keep your pet in the festive holiday spirit!
Cathy F.
Kingsville, TX
This pulls apart easily when a cat gets stuck?