BY MIRAGE

Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My little chihuahua wears this all the time and he looks adorable. It is comfortable for him and Kees him warm in the colder months. This is a must buy for those that live to dress your dog but also for little pups that can't get warm in the cold!
Robin W.
I love this little honey on my dog its soft and it's warm for him and he loves it so much it's hard to get it off of him when he comes in the house because he loves it also he goes and gets it out of his little drawer himself
Mirabel H.
Bronx, NY
Its that time of the year here in new york the fall is here and the chilly weather started . Time to take out one of my favorites sweater for my teddie . Everybody just stares at him when he goes for his walk .
Maranda S.
Houma, LA
The XL isn't very large. This clothing is definitely made for a much smaller animal. The fabric is also very thin. I was hoping it would be thicker.
Michelle P.
Sylmar , CA
I love buying clothes for my dog especially when it's cold and rainy. That way when he goes outside he won't get as dirty as if he were naked (lol)
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I bought my small dog a lot of little clothes not only are they cute wearing them but they keep small doggies warmer durning the winter.
My dog loves wearing clothes so this is perfect for cold weather or when we go on our early runs. This is one of his favorite.
Maribel M.
Lakewood
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Perfect for ny lil baby pups she hates dressing up but atleast sge can be extra watm with ibe of these i wonder if theres pink
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
i purchased this for my dog and he loves it. it keeps him nice n warm when i take him for a walk in the winter
Marni R.
I have this in a size xsmall in pink for my 5 pound yorkie. It is super soft and she looks so cute in it!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Does your dog like wearing this? What kind of dog do you have?
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX
Where can I buy this and do y'all know what's the biggest size they have.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This is so cute.. Where do they sell it at ??
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Most extra large things aren't big enough for our 100 pound lab. Would this be?