Mirage Pet Products 125-007 CTGR Preppy Stripes Nylon Ribbon Collars Green - White Cat Safety

BY MIRAGE

Preppy Stripes Nylon Ribbon Collars Brown/Khaki 1 wide 6ft LshProduct Summary: Dog Collars and Leashes/Nylon Dog Collars/Preppy Stripes Nylon Ribbon Collars see more...

Cinnamon C.
Boardman, OH
The breakaway collar is a nice safety feature. It prevents the cat from being able to get caught and hung on anything. The collar itself seems to last a good length of time before any fraying begins (as all collars do within time).
Amanda A.
I bought this product yesterday and it is resisrent and cute. I hope my baby like it. I have a ltitle dog and I think it is ideal for little ones.
Julie S.
Ohhhh...I love the colors in this collar. My dog is chocolate brown. This would be so pretty with her color. Love it!!!
Angel L.
Works just like any nylon leash, but with a tang of "preppy" style. Now you can walk your dog in style! So cute.
angel h.
Bristol, VT
Both safe and styling for my fur babies to wear. i definitely really love this product, as do they!
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
I love this collar this is so cute I want this for my doggie! I love the color!!