Mirage Pet Products 125-003 1004WT Retro Nylon Ribbon Collar White 1 wide 4ft Lsh

BY MIRAGE

Retro Nylon Ribbon Collar White 1 wide 6ft LshProduct Summary: Dog Collars and Leashes/Nylon Dog Collars/Retro Nylon Ribbon Collar see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Hannah B.
Toledo, OH
This collar is adorable and very fashionable for my dog. I always knew where he is due to the brightness of the collar.
sam p.
Petersburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Nice and bright and works great not to big and bulky. seems to be comfortable.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Awe this is so cute id love to find one for my three year old girl cat that goes through these like crazy lol
Angie P.
Cusseta, AL
I bought one for each of my dogs and love them. They're very cute and stylish. Wish they were a little longer but the length is sufficient for short walks.
Brynn M.
Schenectady, NY
We use a lot of mirage products in our home. The harness and the leash. Strong and durable and lightweight.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
I really like the quality of these products. the leash and collar don't easily get dirty. They are nice and strong. and they make them in tiny sizes for my tiny dog.
Sydnie L.
I love this collar it's so cute on my dog, and she doesn't seem to be irritated by it. We've also has problems with other collars where they have fallen off, so glad this one stays put!
Macs W.
This has a very cute design with the cherries. Although the quality seem very cheap, other than that it seems very nice.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Pet Lover Expert
I saw this and got excited because I just bought this exact one for my puggle, she is 3 now, I bought her a pink one a couple years ago ,they have matching leashes, but they last very well and she seems to like hers,she gets upset when I take it off to give her a bath, I say com on lets get undressed,lol anyway first this she does after she's dried is goes to her color to get dressed again
Bonnie B.
Somerset, KY
I love these colors I love that they're bright and they stand out on my pups.and they're great price