BY MIRAGE

Spoiled Rotten Rhinestone Hoodie Black S (10) Product Summary: Dog Hoodies/Rhinestone Hoodies/Spoiled Rotten Rhinestone Hoodie see more...

• This is cute what store has this3 Answers
  • I love this little hoodie where can I buy one?9 Answers
  • I love this little hoodie where can I buy one?6 Answers
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We got something similar to this from the dollar store that had a heart on it made out of rhinestones. I can say that it was really cheap quality and the dog hairs would come through the shirt and make a mess. It ripped easily and the rhinestones fell off within a few washes. Not worth the money and plus it made my dog itchy like crazy.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Adorable and so on point for my little shih tzu. She runs my life and the house! I love her little shirts that she uses to express herself! This is gorgeous and so sassy!
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog looks so cute with this on she is like a queen. And I know she likes it because it's the only outfit she doesn't rip off completely. Lol
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Yes, this is the perfect hoodie for my furry friend! I love to see him sparkle, but even better knowing he's warm when it's too cold or rainy.
Stephanie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little fido would look super cute in this! so going to have to get him some new sweaters, snow is coming soon here in Massachusetts!
Danielle C.
Kingston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Fits my little monster perfectly lol. looks adorable and I'm not seeing any wear in the little gems they seem to be staying on well.
Allison  T.
Talladega, AL
This is great for chihuahuas and other small dogs / coming it black it's probably not the best way to go I wouldn't recommend this
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is so freaking cute. I love the colors and the sayng ,lol. I will gift it to someone I know and his dog will look fabulous.
Caitlyn M.
Willow Wood, OH
Fits my little fur baby just perfect. She loves and fits her personality. Comfortable fabric and she is very happy with it on.
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
Can you describe a puppy in any other way? i love it i had one just like that for my very first puppy and she rocked that!
Mandy M.
Highland, MI
Do they make this big enough for a beagle?
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
I love this little hoodie where can I buy one?
Danielle S.
Would the jewels come off easily?
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
I love this little hoodie where can I buy one?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This is cute what store has this