BeautyNailNail CareMirage Cosmetics, Inc.
Mirage Cosmetics, Inc Sinful Shine Diamond in the Raw 05 Oz

Mirage Cosmetics, Inc Sinful Shine Diamond in the Raw 0.5 Oz.

by Mirage Cosmetics, Inc.

SinfulShine™ Gemstone Silver Bold, Vibrant, Must-Have Color. Toluene, Formaldehyde & DBP Free. Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mirage Cosmetics, Inc Sinful Shine Diamond in the Raw 0.5 Oz.!
kaitlyn J.
Georgetown, SC
Mirage Cosmetics, Inc Sinful Shine Diamond in the Raw 0.5 Oz. uploaded by kaitlyn J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Same thing as my other color. This is bright and does go well with a lot of outfits. I have used this color a few times but it does take a lot of time to dry. Cop-out takes a while to dry. Pro- it is pretty. I probably would buy this brand again because it isn't too pricey.
Angela L.
Columbia
Mirage Cosmetics, Inc Sinful Shine Diamond in the Raw 0.5 Oz. uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: Target
I love metallics! They’re so shiny and fun. This is a cool, steel gray color—a little dark to be considered silver and a bit too light to be a super edgy gray. Takes about a coat and a half for opaqueness.

Looking for your answer?