Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesMirage
Austrian Crystal Rhinestone Studded Camouflage Cat Safety Collar with Band, Light Pink Camo, Size 10 (7"-85")

by Mirage

Do the studs come off this easily?
Start your review of Mirage Austrian Crystal Rhinestone Studded Camouflage Cat Safety Collar with Band, Light Pink Camo, Size 10 (7"-8.5")!
Columbia, MO
I'm not a huge fan of the breakaway collars. I love the idea behind them, but my cat can paw them off in no time at all
East Boston, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
1,769 reviews
Omg so cute i have one like this for my girl cat and it looks so pretty and she hasn't even been able to get any studs off yet yay
London, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
I bought this for my dog (a Chihuahua) and I like how it has the rhinestones on the collar because it makes my dog look that more glamorous when she wears it. The only thing I don't like is that the edges become sharp as tge rhinestones fall out over time.