Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesMirage Pet Products
Mirage 82-05 24BK Spike Leather Dog Collar Black 24

Mirage 82-05 24BK Spike Leather Dog Collar Black 24

by Mirage Pet Products

Spike Leather Black 24Product Summary : Dog Collars and Leashes/Standard Leather/Spike Leather SKU: MR82-05-24BK

Animal Type: Dog

Pet Size: Medium (26-50 lbs)

I always think dogs feel uncomfortable when they wear these type of collars.
Who else owns a bulldog?
Where can I get this
Start your review of Mirage 82-05 24BK Spike Leather Dog Collar Black 24!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
2,265 reviews
Mirage 82-05 24BK Spike Leather Dog Collar Black 24 uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Mirage 82-05 24BK Spike Leather Dog Collar Black 24 uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: PETCO
My little Yorkie is the toughest little dog I know. He knows no fear. So it was only fitting that I gave him a black leather collar with silver studs on it. No one messes with him! Not even the the biggest dog on the block!
Windy G.
Old Fort, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Mirage 82-05 24BK Spike Leather Dog Collar Black 24 uploaded by Windy G.
Mirage 82-05 24BK Spike Leather Dog Collar Black 24 uploaded by Windy G.
Purchased at: Amazon
my cat looks bad azz in this collar and it seems to be pretty sturdy. she's plays rough and she's been wearing it for over a month and no lost spikes!
Crystal C.
Mission, TX
The leather peels off easily and it doesn't last very long. It wasn't stitched right I had to return it. My dog didn't like it very much either.
Korri M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love these coller. My Jack Russell male loves his. Fits great. Not tight. It can adjust easy and simple.
Ashley L.
Very fashionable piece. It gives your pets very edgy side to them. Might be kinda pricey But I'll still buy it lol
Kayla F.
Russellville, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great way to make your dog look bad to the bone, figuratively! Would recommend. Not a bad price. The spikes aren't sharp so it's safe!
Patricia R.
Austin, TX
I was unsure at first when I purchased this collar for my sharpei cause I thought the spikes would be uncomfortable I was surprised they weren't this collar suits him well cause he already looks like a mean tough dog but with this collar even more so but he's a real sweetheart and one of the nicest dogs but shhh! No one has to know that
Selena G.
Wahiawa, HI
I have a pit and she hasn't ripped it. She rips all of them but this one is lasting her a while
Leah B.
Star Prairie, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Oh my goodness! These are way too cute for a little puppy! Had one for my Husky and he looked adorable with it!!
elisibeth W.
Port St Lucie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Spoiler alert they have this collar at Walmart for 3-6 depending on size, I actually do not Know if the brand is the same but it's there! It's not sharp and it's adorable. I got one for my little Donovan who is a teacup chihuahua!