Mirage 3/8 Skull Slider Charm

by Mirage

So cute! Is it waterproof?
Is this cheaply mad? I don't want it to break easily
Where do you use this charm on a dog?
Start your review of Mirage 3/8 Skull Slider Charm!
tiffany L.
Alvin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like these charms to add to ur animals collor,I wonder of they make my cat feel tough when wearing these lol
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fun charm to add to your animal collars. Have a new litter where several of them look very similar sand can't tell them apart. This is the perfect solution for that. They are sparkly and super cool! Highly recommended.
Jennifer B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Doesnt every cat love charms? These are comfy so my cat doesnt mind plus she looks tough in them.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Yes... your pet really does want sparkly skulls on his/her collar.. Yes.. you really should buy them.. Yes.. it is really is the cutest accessory you can buy without your cat hating you 🐯
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
So so cute and adds some edge to your cat or small dogs collar. I have a little shih tzu and she looks so cute with these add ons to the collar! Just a couple of these really pop! For the pampered pup, definitely a plus!
Christina G.
Cookeville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Quality could be better. it is a good product just needs some work on quality to be a stronger product
Alison H.
Adorable, and affordable. only thing I'm worried about is they could be made with better, stronger material.
tracy M.
These are nice... I love skulls..I can use these to make a charm bracelet. This will look nice and I like designing bracelets
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Theese are so cute. I bought some for my cat and dog. I would recommend them. I bought some online. They were pretty cheap.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
Adds some bling to your pets collar and is super cute for any gender of dog or cat.