BY MIRAGE

Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
So so cute and adds some edge to your cat or small dogs collar. I have a little shih tzu and she looks so cute with these add ons to the collar! Just a couple of these really pop! For the pampered pup, definitely a plus!
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Fun charm to add to your animal collars. Have a new litter where several of them look very similar sand can't tell them apart. This is the perfect solution for that. They are sparkly and super cool! Highly recommended.
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Yes... your pet really does want sparkly skulls on his/her collar.. Yes.. you really should buy them.. Yes.. it is really is the cutest accessory you can buy without your cat hating you ūüźĮ
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Add some spice,bling, and flare to your little pals coller. Yes, this is just what we needed.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
Adds some bling to your pets collar and is super cute for any gender of dog or cat.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This charm is super cute. it adds a little touch of my style to my cats collar.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
These are so cute and i think i am going to be getting one of these for my puppy
Danielle L.
Love anything skulls. This make a super cute accessory for your dog! Keep your dog stylin
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I like these charms to add to ur animals collor,I wonder of they make my cat feel tough when wearing these lol
Jennifer B.
Doesnt every cat love charms? These are comfy so my cat doesnt mind plus she looks tough in them.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Pet Lover Expert
Not so sure this is for pets..what would you use them for?
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
Are these used for dog and cat collars?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
How easily do these comes off? I don't want my fur-babies choking on them.
Rhesa P.
Grenada
How cute is this charm?????
Christine M.
Pet Lover Expert
Where do you use this charm on a dog?