Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fun charm to add to your animal collars. Have a new litter where several of them look very similar sand can't tell them apart. This is the perfect solution for that. They are sparkly and super cool! Highly recommended.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
So so cute and adds some edge to your cat or small dogs collar. I have a little shih tzu and she looks so cute with these add ons to the collar! Just a couple of these really pop! For the pampered pup, definitely a plus!
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Yes... your pet really does want sparkly skulls on his/her collar.. Yes.. you really should buy them.. Yes.. it is really is the cutest accessory you can buy without your cat hating you ūüźĮ
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like these charms to add to ur animals collor,I wonder of they make my cat feel tough when wearing these lol
Jennifer B.
Doesnt every cat love charms? These are comfy so my cat doesnt mind plus she looks tough in them.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
Add some spice,bling, and flare to your little pals coller. Yes, this is just what we needed.
Danielle L.
Love anything skulls. This make a super cute accessory for your dog! Keep your dog stylin
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
Adds some bling to your pets collar and is super cute for any gender of dog or cat.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
These are so cute and i think i am going to be getting one of these for my puppy
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This charm is super cute. it adds a little touch of my style to my cats collar.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Not so sure this is for pets..what would you use them for?
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
Are these used for dog and cat collars?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
How easily do these comes off? I don't want my fur-babies choking on them.
Rhesa P.
How cute is this charm?????
Christine M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where do you use this charm on a dog?