BY BAYER

From the makers of MiraLAX, only MiraFIBER supports regularity with DailyComfort Fiber, and it's less likely to cause unwanted gas. Compared to leading fiber brands for daily use. Contains a non-fermentable fiber so it's less likely to cause unwanted... see more...

Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
I have major digestive issues that I've been dealing with for a few years and nothing ever seems to help so I decided to try this product since it was newer to the market and I already use Miralax on a daily basis. These fiber pills work GREAT! I'm almost finished with my first bottle and I can honestly say I've seen a difference already in how this has seriously helped making go to the bathroom easier. I've already purchased two more bottles! The price is a little expensive but you can find "lots" of them being sold on eBay for a much better deal.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I take it nightly before bed, when I take my sleeping pills.  I swallow a caplet nightly and these have really helped my irregular system become regular! This will be a product I continue to buy in the future it's worked so well! I'm thankful for the free sample provided to me from another site, i highly recommend this if you need a product like this! It seems most women do and most men don't!

Amazon