Miraculously Smooth Anti-Frizz Cream uploaded by Sarah M.Miraculously Smooth Anti-Frizz Cream uploaded by member-2afa4a1ad

BY AUSSIE #2 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Tame Your Tresses Anti-Frizz Cream helps free your style from frizz for a smooth look that lasts. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen. We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted: clean, simple, beautiful hair.

Miraculously Smooth Anti-Frizz Cream
  • "I love this product to maintain frizz it leaves my hair soft and manageable and for the cheap price it pretty great the only problem I have is that I can't find it anywhere!" in 1 review
  • "since I have frizzy hear .i'm always using this product and the results are great my hair gets really soft after each use" in 1 review
  • "This product smells nice, leaves your hair soft, and helps fight frizzy hair." in 1 review
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, this stuff is really great. It's extremely conditioning and can be used as a anti-frizz or leave in. As a blonde with thick wavy hair it's hard to get all the frizz down. Very few products have done that for me but props to Aussie. I love a lot of their products!
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I use this all the time. I feel like I go through a bottle a week. My hair feels so soft after using this. I usually leave it in for about 15 minutes. It might even repair damage ends (or it seems like it does).
Jacquelyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not work for me at all. My hair still remained very frizzy and out of control no matter how much I used. I probably would not recommend it or purchase it again. I was very disappointed with this product.
heather d.
pensacola
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is amazing! I love the way it melts into the hair without weighing it down or making it look oily. The smell is amazing too!! The serum keeps my hair silky smooth and last for days. It can also be applied more than once between washings.
Sam A.
Sammamish
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would recommend this to everyone everyone needs it I love this product dove Pantene Lorel and This are all my favorite hair brands this is amazing buy in right now cause honey you definitely need it
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these conditioning hair treatments makes my hair feel fresh and renewed. Leaving you wanting to run your hands through your hair over and over again. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it’s great if u have a lot of damage it’s great I love it every one uses it in my house every one school go out and but it it’s just really really good and it doesn’t smell bad it smells great
Keri P.
West Salem
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally curly hair so when I blow dry on occasion to try and straighten my hair, I look like a lion. Not kidding. This stuff really helps to tame that down so I can control my hair!
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can't go wrong with Aussie. It's easy on my wallet and never let's me down. I have it purchased this Aussie product once, but I will replace it when I run out. My hair looks and feels so much smoother and doesn't seem to be as heavy feeling since I started using this. I really like it.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked great on my hair and I definitely noticed a difference when I used this. My hair is very dry and damaged and this really helped
And it smells amazing!!
Magdalena C.
How good is this during humid weather?
L M.
I was just wondering if this works well for long hair. I have waist length kinda wavy brown hair and I have a lot of frizz on my head from swimming and breakage. Do you think this would help?
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are everybodys fave aussie products?
Jennifer H.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do the still make this? I can’t seem to find it anywhere!
Samantha H.
Does this work better than John Frieda?