Miraculously Smooth Anti-Frizz Cream uploaded by Sarah M.Miraculously Smooth Anti-Frizz Cream uploaded by member-2afa4a1ad

BY AUSSIE #6 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Tame Your Tresses Anti-Frizz Cream helps free your style from frizz for a smooth look that lasts. Oh so Silky, Oh so Sleek Miraculously Smooth collection, infused with Australian botanicals, adds moisture to rough manes - without weighing them down - for sleek, silky, well-styled locks. What We do for Your Do Make naturally beautiful hair simply happen. We believe in the quality of our ingredients - they treat your tresses right and make it easy for you to get what you ve always wanted: clean, simple, beautiful hair.

Miraculously Smooth Anti-Frizz Cream
  • "I love this product to maintain frizz it leaves my hair soft and manageable and for the cheap price it pretty great the only problem I have is that I can't find it anywhere!" in 1 review
  • "since I have frizzy hear .i'm always using this product and the results are great my hair gets really soft after each use" in 1 review
  • "This product smells nice, leaves your hair soft, and helps fight frizzy hair." in 1 review
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has been very dry. I have thin/ fine hair which I color regularly and I live in a sunny, dry climate + spend a lot of time outdoors (though I usually wear a hat). This conditioner did improve the overall feel of my hair as opposed to cheap grocery store brands but I don't feel it was fully worth the significantly higher price. I'm hoping I can identify an in-between priced alternative.

Plus the design of the bottle is annoying. I can't unscrew the lid (maybe someone could but I can't seem to) and can't tell if I've used it all. For the last 2 weeks of using it, it only squirted out in tiny amounts and required numerous times to get enough to put on my hair. At this price, I do want to use it all before throwing away the bottle. I bought the shampoo by the same company and it has a better bottle design.
Norene C.
Norene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Aussie products since I was just out of high school. I used to be a huge fan of the 3 minute miracle. Since my hair is dyed and wavy and prone to frizz, I am always looking for smoothing, anti-frizz products, so I tried this. It was very reasonably priced at CVS and I'd been struggling with frizz due to over processing my hair, which is already fine, wavy, and prone to splitting. This is a nice finisher when hair is dry and styled. It didn't do much for my hair when it was already a bit frizzed. But it was a good preventive measure when my hair was just blown out and freshly washed. A keeper.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aussie is a line of products that are wonderful but for absolute amazing prizes. They have Miraculously Smooth Anti-frizz cream that's my fav! This stuff works wonders on my daughters hair. She is mixed and has the wildest hair. When I put this cream on her hair it instantly smoithes it down and all her frizzy wild pieces of hair that are going every which way settle it down. I love the smell it's strong but a clean smell. I love this cream and my daughter hates to run out!
mary p.
mary p.
augusta, GA
I have extremely frizzy hair, and I was super excited to try this product Sadly, I was slightly disappointed by this product. It didn't seem to do much for me, after applying I noticed a change but it definitely didn't last an hour and I didn't really see much of a shine. I still like the brand but this product didn't workout for my hair. I have very frizzy/curly blonde color treated hair and I live by the ocean, if that helps anyone.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Charleston, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have hair that gets frizzy very easily. That means I try a lot of different products to see what works best. I wasn't too impressed with Aussie anti-frizz cream. I thought it left my hair heavy and I didn't like the feel of it. It didn't control my frizz as well as I like, either.
This may be good for someone who just wants to smooth their hair. But for those who have naturally frizzy hair, I say pass on this.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the smell of all Aussie products even though the smell has changed over the years since I was a teenager...has anyone else noticed that? Anyways works really well to keep the frizzies away in the south's humidity but is kind of heavy towards the end of the day and makes my oily hair weighed down. I get about a good 5 hours use out of it before it starts screaming at me to put dry shampoo in!
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Bronx, NY
I have long, big, curly hair. In the summertime, it's really hard to manage it. I've gone through countless serums, sprays, and creams and none of them have really wowed me. But I absolutely love this product. It does its job well for an amazing price, it's cheaper than most other drugstore hair products but the quality far surpasses its competitors. Definitely recommend giving this a try!
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I randomly bought this when my usual leave-in was lost on vacation and I was at a loss. It did a great job taming the wildness the new environment/climate was helping along into gentle curls and waves, but doesn't make it stiff, sticky, or heavy. I was very impressed, but I do wish it was easier to find in stores vs online, and had no alcohol in it (not great for my drier hair)
Alison W.
Alison W.
Cincinnati , OH
My hair is wavy/frizzy. Especially in the summer months. To make sure I'm not a huge frizz head I needed something to calm my hair down. This did it for me. I don't like sprays that try to help with frizz because any kind of water-like substance on my hair, just makes it frizz even more. But this is a cream and it defiantly calmed down my crazy hair. without making it look wet.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any and all aussie products do wonders for your hair in addition to smelling amazing. Although I don't have frizzy hair naturally, my hair gets frizzy after being in a bun for a long time and then being brushed out. So when this happens, I use aussie's anti-frizz cream and it works wonders. I highly recommend this for those with a similar problem or with naturally frizzy hair.
Magdalena C.
Magdalena C.
How good is this during humid weather?
L M.
L M.
I was just wondering if this works well for long hair. I have waist length kinda wavy brown hair and I have a lot of frizz on my head from swimming and breakage. Do you think this would help?
Flora M.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, ['', 'NL', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are everybodys fave aussie products?
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
San Antonio, TX
I have curly hair. Does this product work well with curly hair? Does it make your hair look stiff?
Cyndi B.
Cyndi B.
Does this leave your hair weighted down or greasy looking?