BY PHILOSOPHY

Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Pads (15 Ct.) & Miraculous Anti-Aging Retinoid Solution (0.5 oz) product description miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid pads deliver the ultimate in skin confidence, revealing youthful-looking,... see more...

Amna K.
Worthington, OH
I absolutely love this! I feel like with anything philosophy you can’t go wrong! This also helped me with my breakouts. My skin feels clean and fresh after using this.
Ashley D.
Merrimac, MA
Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-aging Retinoid Pads (15 Ct.) & Miraculous Anti-aging Retinoid Solution (0.5 Oz) Travel Set is AWESOME! I highly recommend this product. Super nice packaging. I would 100% buy this again. Great quality. 5 Stars!
Paul S.
These are amazing! They mirror the number one dermatologist prescribed protocol for eliminating hyper pigmentation and dark spots. This is done in two steps; one increase cellular turnover and 2) get to the root of the problem (literally) and prevent the formation of new spots! It’s super gentle because of the high performance retinoid in it which makes it more tolerable than other methods. I can’t say enough about these pads, do yourself a favor and get them!!
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
This product works pretty well although I am not sure if it is worth it for the price. It was my first time using it and I love the packaging. I did feel like it was slightly expensive only because I didn't notice a significant difference after usage. But overall it felt really nice on my face and left my face is pretty smooth.
Zoe K.
Amazing facial pads by Philosophy! Great brand at a great price! Definitely worth it! Very effective for fine lines and wrinkles. The packaging is simple and just right. I love Philosophy and have been buying the products for years!
Jenny P.
Love all Philosophy products. They are great for sensitive skin. After using this product, my skin had a healthy glow. It was t harsh and didn’t dry out my skin.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
Love this! I try to squeeze this into my skin routine at least once a month! It's a little pricy but I can tell that my skin likes it and needs it to keep me looking young
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
Velocity is a great company these micro dermabrasion packets and resurfacing treatment is great your skin feels great afterwards my only issue with that is it’s pretty expensive Flossa fee definitely borders on little bit too much for my daily face care regimen because I think a lot of her executive comparable results but all in all these damn MICRA dermabrasion pads are awesome
annalishamassey M.
Have been a big fan of using the retinoid pads for a few years.   To make the product last longer, I’ve been known to cut the pads in half. In addition to keeping my face in good shape I also wiped the pads on the top of my hands. The top of one’s hands tend to be neglected with the age defying process. The philosophy pads are an easy way to take care of the skin area.
member-39de5
Impressive system of adding the solution tk the pads before use. Pads give a little exfoliation which is nice. Good overall product would rate higher except for cost.

Amazon