Miracle Whip Dressing with Olive Oil

by Miracle Whip

Miracle Whip Dressing with Olive OilReady to use, Made up with the goodness of olive oil, Miracle Whip dressing is what you are missing in your recipes, gently add juiciness and tasty flavor in your salad platter and sandwiches.Add Some Ideal Taste in Your MealKraft is always looking for an ideal taste with taking care of your diet. A true blessing with low calories and real sugar is a wonderful combination for diet conscious. This sweet and tangy Miracle Whip is made with Olive Oil, real sugar and no artificial flavors Consist of 60 serving of 1 table spoon, Contains 3.5g fat and 40 calories per serving. Made with olive oil which is half the fat and calories of mayonnaise Perfect for those keeping kosher A product of USA INGREDIENTS: WATER, VINEGAR, SUGAR, OLIVE OIL, SOYBEAN OIL, CANOLA OIL, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, EGG YOLKS, SALT, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MUSTARD FLOUR, PAPRIKA, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVOR, DRIED GARLIC, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle Whip Dressing with Olive Oil!
Spokane, WA
Absolutely disgusting and revolting. Have you ever gotten ready to take a huge delicious bite of a perfectly prepared sandwich only to find it tastes tangy and rotten as hell because some absolute barbarian loaded it with miracle whip like a complete freak of nature??. Yeah, well I have and I'm still mad about it so I'm taking it out on a miracle whip review right now like a whiny baby 🙄
Jacksonville, AR
I was skeptical when I first bought this product. But after using it in a couple different recipes and on sandwiches, I decided that it is a very good product. It has a very good taste and is very smooth. It is a very good product for its value I would recommend. #food #health #yummy #goodforyou
Peachtree Cor, GA
I love the zingy taste of Miracle Whip!! This brand is a family tradition. Micracle Whip makes all dishes taste sooo good. When it comes time to do the potato salad we all grab the Miracle Whip. I am telling you it will have you licking your plate.
This is the only salad dressing for me. I love this for egg salad sandwiches, tomato ay cheese sandwiches, tuna sandwiches and potato salad. This really does that zip that they pride themselves on and I live it.
Calmar
This is the best brand ever! It’s so good and goes great with so many things I am very satisfied with the flavor and it is very affordable! I loose it with burgers and on cold sandwiches! I will always buy this!
Allen, TX
I just do not like miracle whip. I don’t know why- the taste is horrendous to me.. like dish or spoiled .. not sure. Was never a fan and I could tel if someone had put it on. Maybe the bitterness? Unsure .
Vista , CA
Y’all ever had a tuna sandwich with this? Or an egg/bacon sandwich? If not you must try it because it’s so good, this product is by far one of my favorite things to put in my sandwiches
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve loved miracle whip as a child and still till this day I use it in my tuna salad, sandwiches and burgers. It’s lightly tangy and sweet and so tasty I absolutely recommend!
Galveston , TX
Walmart was all out of my Miracle Whip regular during the holidays. I picked up the olive oil one & although good, not as good as my regular. Seemed a little less flavorful.
Carmel, IN
This stuff is disgusting. It's like it can't decide if it wants to be Cole slaw dressing or mayonnaise. I honestly can't think of any practical use for this garbage.

Looking for your answer?