HealthWellnessHerbal Supplementsmiracle tree
Miracle Tree's 100% Organic Moringa Superfood Powder | Smoothies, Baked Goods, Lattes | 8oz (05lbs) Canister

by miracle tree

Introduction:Miracle Tree's Organic Moringa Superfood powder is an award-winning 100% organic herbal powder blend in a 8oz. biodegradable canister! Use them in smoothies, to make lattes, or in cooking and baked goods! Miracle Tree's 100% Organic Moringa Powder is a high quality moringa powder supplement.

WHY CHOOSE MIRACLE TREE? Our powder is unique – why? Because our moringa is grown organically on our own plantations in Sri Lanka! crafted with conscience for our environment and our local communities, made with a love for delicious and award-winning superfoods, and selected with purpose, with special focus on great ingredients!; WHAT IS MORINGA? Moringa has been used worldwide to combat malnutrition. It is a nutritionally complex whole food naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Daily use of moringa can help to restore your imbalances in your diet.; DISCOVER A NEW LEVEL OF SUPERFOOD! Moringa leaves contain over 90 nutrients - including 47 Antioxidants, 25 Vitamins & Minerals, and all 9 essential Amino Acids.; ZERO ADDITIVES, ZERO SUGAR, ZERO CALORIES - Our moringa is 100% vegan, gluten-free, Non-GMO and completely caffeine-free!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miracle Tree's 100% Organic Moringa Superfood Powder | Smoothies, Baked Goods, Lattes | 8oz. (0.5lbs) Canister!
Hadiya E.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this for about a month and I am feeling a lot more energetic, and focused. I’m not sure this is a side effect of moringa but I use it in my morning smoothie! It hard changes the taste of anything so I’m sure it would be great as a natural food coloring.

Looking for your answer?